I'm mardy :~(

jools221181

Reaction score
I am so gutted! We went to Meadowhall this morning to look for clothes for Brody and most of the kids clothes shops were boarded up! :shock: Saying they will reopen soon! It wasn't just the kids shops though-loads of shops were boarded up!

I was looking forward to having a look in adams and mamas and papas and they were all shut! I wish they had mentioned it on the website! :x

Luckily we only live 40 minutes away I'd have been well annoyed if we had travelled further!

Sorry about that I just needed a moan! :evil: :lol:

:shock: That would have annoyed me too i would of complained to there customer service place... do you know why they were closed?

wonder why they were closed, i was thinking of going next weekend to get the kids some new clothes.. dont think i'll bother..

still a 40 minute drive up there is still a long way to go to find half the shops closed..

did you find anything at all to treat ya self!

:hug: :hug:

I think they are extending at the minute so I'm assuming they are maybe switching alot of the shops around!

SSS there are still a few kids shops open but if I were you I'd check all of them be open before bothering to drive over! I was mainly wanting to look in adams and gap but they were both shut!

I got a couple of bits for Brody in H&M but we have one of them here! :wall:

It can't be helped I suppose they have to be closed sometimes I just thought it'd be nice to let people know on the website! :lol:

At least I saved some money we shouldn't really be spending! :lol:

I Know A Lot Of The Shops On THe Bottom Floor Where Flooded, Maybe That iS why They Where Boared Up

yeh i'm pretty sure meadowhall was flooded a few weeks ago - Jenna or miss gobby would know :)

You'd think they would put a notice on their website or something though to save people travelling there for nothing :think:

Kelly G said:
I Know A Lot Of The Shops On THe Bottom Floor Where Flooded, Maybe That iS why They Where Boared Up

:shock: I didn't think of that! :shock:

I feel horrible for moaning now! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back