• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im leaving for a while

sarah113

Reaction score
Hi girls
Just thought id let you all know im leaving for a while.
i need to concentrate on the children ive already got and not keep stressing about getting pregnant again because everyone is suffering, so i need to enjoy my time with the children while they are still young and just enjoy life again really.
thankyou to everyone on here who have supported me through my pregnancys and my m/c in january.
Good luck to all the girls TTC, im sure when i do come back all of you will have big baby bumps :D
Good luck to all who are nearly ready to pop or who are overdue
And congrats to everyone who has just got their BFP's and who have just had their LO.
im on facebook most of the time i think ive got most of you on mine so i'll chat to you on there :D
i'm really going to miss this forum and everyone on here but i think its for the best that i go for a while. thankyou for everything
sarah
p.s i will be back when all is sorted or if i get a BFP :D

Take it easy Sarah, you'll be missed!! :hug: :hug:

Hope you're back really soon with your BFP :hug:

Sorry to hear you're leaving us for a bit. Good luck with whatever you try doing. We'll miss you :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey, ill miss u on here. take care hope to see u back soon! :hug: :hug: :hug:

go and enjoy your little ones sarah!

hope to see you soon chick :hug:

Bye bye Sarah we'll miss you :hug:

Hope to see you back soon with your longed-for BFP and in the meantime I'll keep in touch on Facebook as best I can!

Much love to your and your LOs :hug:

Will miss seeing your posts sarah113, really hope you're back with a BFP asap, take care, enjoy your babies and very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

ok, so ive tried to leave for a while, but i don't think i can do it. i think im addicted to this forum lol, i seem to just click on here all the time, don't think ive managed a day yet. so i think i'll be sticking around but not posting as much lol
thankyou for all your messages :D ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back