• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm jealous

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
My OHs mate has just had a baby.

OH ring me to tell me name and weight etc and I'm so jealous!!

I want to give birth and have a newborn! It's all so exciting, packing your bag, going to hospital, leaving with a baby, picking its name, getting to know it etc!

Think I feel more jealous now than I did when I was overdue and babies were dropping like flies!

Mad woman!! Quite happy now little man is older and can play etc!!
xxx

I know what you mean I can't wait to have another although do want to leave it a few years just so I really enjoy sam being a baby x

I never thought I'd say it but I'm like this my SIL is around 12 weeks & she's going for her scan tomorrow & it got me thinking away back to my first scans all the excitement & I get jealous wen I see lovely big baby bumps even though mines was breaking my back towards the end lol

I really miss my bump :( was out shoppin yesterday and got very jealous of all the pregnant ladies! Felt as jealous as I did when I was struggling to get pg!

Two of my friends have popped just a few days ago. Both had boys. I miss bump but I love having Joshua. Think that's why I want to wait a couple of years. Enjoy him first. Also, we are only planning on two bubs so next will be our last (unless its twins which I wouldn't mind).

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e

Oh lordy! You're mad lady lol

I am certainly not jealous, I don't know if I'll look back on these days fondly in the future but I certainly am not enjoying living them at the moment. Don't get me wrong I love my little girl but I've found the last 6-7 weeks extremely difficult.

I have started missing being pregnant, I think I miss the excitement and anticipation feeling you have. I have no desire at all for another baby though.

I'm so jealous too !!! Keep getting the urge to poas !!! Feel really sad that I'll never give birth again !!! Going for the implant today as don't trust myself to not miss couple of pills !!! Xxx

I saw Peaches Geldoff's new baby in the paper and felt the same they're it's adorable.

Oh lordy! You're mad lady lol

I am certainly not jealous, I don't know if I'll look back on these days fondly in the future but I certainly am not enjoying living them at the moment. Don't get me wrong I love my little girl but I've found the last 6-7 weeks extremely difficult.

I have started missing being pregnant, I think I miss the excitement and anticipation feeling you have. I have no desire at all for another baby though.

Not at all jealous either. I have found the early days with a newborn extremely challenging... Things are getting a little better now Emily is able to intact a little more and I feel more reward for my hard work. But certainly no jealousy for life with a newborn, and no desire for a baby number 2!

i'm jealous, i miss being pregnant, although couldnt cope with another newborn for a while, need to get some sleep first, haha. xx

I know what you mean totally! But there's NO WAY I'd have another yet, if ever actually! Pregnancy was bad, hospital was bad, recovery has been bad and max has been hard work- but saying all that I am still jealous of ladies with bumps and jealous of the families that get to meet the new member of their family for the first time- nothing will ever beat that feeling!!

I do plan on waiting until Tyler can walk, out of nappies and getting free childcare before we have number 2 so maybe when he's 3? If I can hold out that long! My OH says 2 max and i'm starting to think I'm one of those people that is meant to have lots of kiddies so i'm worrying now lol!!

Know exactly what you mean! I'd be getting pregnant now if I could - I've always wanted lots of babies and it's just so much fun!

Sounds like a bloody nightmare to me!!! The only thing i'm jealous of is pregnant ladies who are blissfully unaware of what;s coming, LOL!

Thoughts like that is why o have 2 sons 12 months apart

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Sounds like a bloody nightmare to me!!! The only thing i'm jealous of is pregnant ladies who are blissfully unaware of what;s coming, LOL!

Hear hear! Lol :)

oooh your defo mad!!

I'm sooooo not jealous, my friend had a baby & I seriously (gods honest truth) thot to myself, poor sod, all those sleepless nights. No way on earth I would want to go back to that, all for the sake of the excitement of packing bags & everything being happy & bubbly & newbaby like for a few days - then tears & full on parenting for years - no thank you!! loooool

It actually is my worst nightmare.

xxxxxxx

I dont think you're mad, it's magical isnt it! My mum said start trying for the next one when J is 9 months and I actually thought about it...... In reality I think i'll leave it a bit longer but I enjoyed every second (except labour). Mind you, I cant imagine doing it all with a baby already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back