I'm in shock!!!

emma_85

Reaction score
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

This morning I got up for the usual morning waterfall and was in complete disbelief at another 'show' I have had. It was absolutely HUGE :shock: I can not believe that something that size could be in me without me noticing until wiping after a wee - it has completely freaked me out tbh :eh:

About 10 days ago I had a show, about the size of a £2 coin and got rather excited. Well this was the size of a tangerine (sorry if tmi) No blood streaks in this one though, just kinda snotty looking.

I told my hubby about it in great detail, then noticed his face go a bit grey before he said "ok ok babe I get the point" :ROTFL:

I guess this being my first pregnancy I have never distributed anything of the kind before and it has somewhat spooked me. I must have sat on the loo staring at it with goggly eyes for a god 5 mins. Our bodies are so weird!

Sorry for TMI esp at this time of the morning, but I had to share! Feel like i've seen a ghost!!! :oooo:

awwww bless ya....he he..

oh the joys....i have all this to come!!!

xx

Haha I felt quite proud when I had mine lol!

But yeah sounds gross! Good sign things are moving in the right direction.

eew it's strange when things come out of you that you're not expecting eh?!!

after i had my little girl there was obviously the normal post-natal bleeding but about 10 days after i gave birth i went to the loo and this ENORMOUS clot of blood came out - solid and about the size of a chicken breast... i felt it come out and it gave me the heebee jeebees for days after just thinking about it! lol!

I honestly thought it was a bit of placenta or something left behind but the midwife assured me that it was probably where the blood pools at the bottom of your uterus and that quite often around about day 10 post-birth it is quite common for the "clot" to be pushed out as your uterus shrinks back to size... eeeeew i had never heard of this before!!!

eew it's strange when things come out of you that you're not expecting eh?!!

after i had my little girl there was obviously the normal post-natal bleeding but about 10 days after i gave birth i went to the loo and this ENORMOUS clot of blood came out - solid and about the size of a chicken breast... i felt it come out and it gave me the heebee jeebees for days after just thinking about it! lol!

I honestly thought it was a bit of placenta or something left behind but the midwife assured me that it was probably where the blood pools at the bottom of your uterus and that quite often around about day 10 post-birth it is quite common for the "clot" to be pushed out as your uterus shrinks back to size... eeeeew i had never heard of this before!!!

Thanks for the heads up! :rotfl:

You're right it is so weird when your body behaves in ways you are not used to. I'm kind of over it now, but this morning I was completely shell shocked.

I guess it's a good thing though, at least it's normal, and something is happeneing, cos up to now buggar all else has happened!!!

I think my bubba is a stubborn ass like his Father - will do things in his own time in his own way... :rotfl:

mine wasn't as big as that this morning but was big enough and i wanted to tell my husband that i flicked it across the room by mistake when wiping i didn't feel right down there so brought tissue paper up to look what it was I was laughing at myself thinking you dozy cow how did you manage that, i know his comment would be okok enough lol.
I cant believe yours was so big i think labour will be sooner rather than later

mine wasn't as big as that this morning but was big enough and i wanted to tell my husband that i flicked it across the room by mistake when wiping i didn't feel right down there so brought tissue paper up to look what it was I was laughing at myself thinking you dozy cow how did you manage that, i know his comment would be okok enough lol.
I cant believe yours was so big i think labour will be sooner rather than later

You flicked it across the room? LOL that's funny

mumofmany :rofl: How on earth did you manage to flick it across the room?! hahaha! Love it!

Mine was kinda stuck to the tissue like glue, URGH!

Been having real sharp pains in my vagina this eve too - very unpleasant, I wouldn't say painful but it doesn't feel good, bloody uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back