I'm in Heaven!!

LuW

Reaction score
I may have been born in the early nineties, but I'm old school=D Soooooo I've been looking for my favourite thing to cheer me up online, old school sweeties =DD The only places I can get my favourite sweets are botany bay, fleetwood and oswaldtwistle mill on occassion- but they're all FARRRR too far away to drive for a bit of liquorice root!

BUTTTTTT I found something =D

http://www.oldestsweetshop.co.uk/index.asp

Thought I'd share it with you =DD

I've just been flicking through the site like I'll have that... and that... and that.....

OFFFTTTTT roll on pay day!!! =DD

My dentist is going to hate me =D Been bollocked a few times for walking into appointments with my beloved Sarsparilla or Dandelion and burdock stick in my gob =D Did it with broken bits of oswaldtwitle once and he was not impressed when he realised heheeee

xxx

I love sugar dummies from Blackpool! They're lethal for teeth x

hahah They take me back to my grandad finding me sucking my thumb funny but because my mum hated me doing (spesh in public) so on a day trip out to the beach he got me one - She was not impressed! Become like a thing that whenever he goes blackpool or back home to morecombe he gets me a sugar dummy =D

Jeeze- just realised I should be like 40stone with the amount of crap I enjoy.... Butttt..... I do do like 6hours intensive exercise a week..... should be fineeeeee weight wise- healt is still poor =D loll!

I also love strawberry Bon bons and those little jellies that look like a strawberry milkshake with jelly on one side and foam on the other Mmmmmmm x

I'm on the sherbet now and eyeing up my one and only sarsaparilla stick thinking it looks yummy and wondering if i can make it another 3 weeks before I can get more... stupid car insurance stealing all my sweetie money!!

Sometimes I think I'm silly paying it all in one go then I remember, my moneys my own for the rest of the year =DD

PS. bonbons are like £1/100g cant remember prices against else where but its like HMMMMMMMM YUMMMYYYYYYYYY =D I'm made up =D

i used to get liquorice root for my clarinet teacher in school from holland and barret once upon a time lol.

hehehe more sweeties =DD Such a giant child over here =DD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back