• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im in agony

amy

Reaction score
i cant walk properly, my back, pubic bit and hips are killing me :cry: i do have have slight SPD but this is bloody ridiculous, last night i turned in bed and something went in my pubic bit, its feels really different i cant feel the actual bone.....what can i do to ease the pain.....should i phone the mw......im sooo upset, the end of this pregnancy has really took it out of me,i cant do anything, i need to get my little man out....hope someone can help..... hope everyone is ok have not been on for a while so have not caught up..... xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahh hun :hug: Take a couple of paracetamol and ring the midwife, you don't wanna be in that kind of pain all weekend. If its that bad they may even start you off x

claire81 said:
Ahh hun :hug: Take a couple of paracetamol and ring the midwife, you don't wanna be in that kind of pain all weekend. If its that bad they may even start you off x

i agree huni, it must be awful to be in that kind of pain, they say the best cure could be delivering baby, good luck hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

I have all the sypathy in the world hun, im feeling exactly the same, with each day my spd seems to be getting worse. I hardly slept yesterday night and yesterday was awful - getting out of the car took me so long - i wanted to just sit and cry.

I dont really know what else to you can do (otherwise i be doing it) just try and take it easy, and yeah menchin it to your midwife. I have mine and she now is gonna give me a sweep ON my due date rather than leaving me for a week or so.

i sympathise with both of you! i have exactly the same problems but unfortunatly i've been having the pain since 29 weeks! i'm also still getting morning sickness! i am seriously considering adopting our 2nd child as i'm not sure i wanna do this again!

i asked my midwife about this pain. apparently it happens to a few women. the midwife can arrange for you to have physio on it...but she seemed to not be convinved of how affective that actually is.

i'd love to give you advice on how to get it to ease- but i have not found a single thing yet!
it will be worth it girls and god did say 'with sorrow you will bring children into the world'. he was definatly right!!

godbless
lisa xxxx

really sorry your experinencing the same its awfuL i did have reflexology which did help for a few days, she tried to start me off as well something to do with your feet :think: went over with my other 2 and i really dont want to go over again :( lots of hugs to all of you suffering.... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: oooooo dont know whether to phone mw :think: i always feel im making a fuss over nothing when i speak to a mw.....

Amy - massive hugs to you, it must be horrible to be in so much pain. Did you take some paracetamol? Hope it eases a bit.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

LBxx

took some, took edge off it but its when i turn or move, my 20 month old is causing havoc so thats not helping, shes still getting up in the night :shock: then getting up at 5 ish every morning, im bloomin shattered...what im going to do when little man comes along i do not know :( :( im trying to think of ways to start myself off, (to sore for rudies) had curries..... would be great if could have more ideas :think: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

This sounds more than just "slight SPD" it sounds really painful. :hug: Keep taking the paracetemol if it helps a bit. But sounds like you really need to rest up (hard with a toddler I must admit).

I read somewhere about putting something cold on the pubic bone area to help reduce the swelling? Also works with heat apparently :think: Give it a try with a bag of frozen peas or ice cubes. You never know, if it's really bad, it might just ease the pain a little.

Are you sleeping will pillows in between your legs or under your knees? I found that also helped quite a lot when the SPD was at it's worst.

With less than 2 weeks to go I hope you can find something to start you off. I'm sure you'll feel a whole lot better when LO finally arrives.

:hug:

haven't tried the ice thing will give that a go, i do put pillows between legs but still no comfort :( today i have new pain which is in my bottom could this be him moving down :think: am i going to be in agony when i go into labour(more than usual) im so worried....i thought id be excited at this stage but im really scared..... hope everyone is ok this morning xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

sorry your going through this hun its really painful :?
Your almost done this pregnancy then at least yorupains will slowly subside.
I think its normal to be scared even though youve been through it before im sure everything will be okay :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back