• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im In Agony

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
My back is soo sore.... just the left hand side, I cant get comfortable no matter how I sit. I dont know if its just cause ive been on the go all day or sent to long in the car but my god its sooo sore :( im feeling very sorry for myself :(

Aw hon so sorry to hear you are in pain. Have you thought about taking a paracetamol to ease the pain? I have taken one a couple of times during this pregnancy and also did in my last pregnancy and they were perfectly safe. Hopefully a good nights sleep will do you the world of good and you'll wake up feeling fantastic again :hug:

x

im going to head off to bed soon and get lee to rub my back and fingers crossed I feel better in the morning... it hurts when I breath too deep.. im staying at my mam and dads tmorrow night so it best not be hurting like this or I wont be going anywhere :(

Aww hun :hug:

I know it's late but you could try to get a nice warmish bath maybe?

If not a nice massage and a hot water bottle for bed.

xx

Normally I would have a bath and it has helped in the past but the water heater takes like 2 hours to heat the water up. Im going to find my hot water bottle and head off to bed and get lee to give it a rub for me :( if not I will be back on PF and reading posts all night...

pray I get some sleepp :pray: xx

get lee to give you a nice masage :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope it's better this morning

Hun, this might sound mad, but it could be heartburn. That's how my heartburn manifested itself during my pregnancy......try some gaviscon.....hope you feel better soon!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

morning girls... ive just got up after a very rough nights sleep... i managed to wedge a pillow down the bottom of my back while lee rubbed it and fell asleep for a few hours. Its not as bad this morning but still sore :( ive had a slow walk around to the shop thinking the exercise might help?!?! ive got so much to do today b4 I leave for my rents as well and dont know how much of it I will get done :(

Hope it gets better soon hun, and your able to relax and enjoy christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back