im home.. but for how long??

don-don

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Just a little update for you guys, ive just got home from hospital thankgod. Gotta go back on monday to be monitored, waters still leaking in fact on the scan i actually don't have any left!! They are gonna try to let me go as long as poss at least to 34 weeks, the magic mile stone apparently. Then im either gonna be induced or a may go into labour of my own accord. So just a waiting game to see how it all pans out!!!! So looks like i will be on for a Feb baby after all xxxx

Good luck hun, hope baby stays put a bit longer xx

hey mods, ive posted in the wrong section any chance you could move me to third tri sozzz xxxx

at least your home and not fed up at hospital. 34 weeks would be great if you can make it :)

my waters broke at 22 weeks with my 3rd and he stayed in till 33 weeks they told me i was out the danger zone at 30 weeks. my body just never went into labour for 11 weeks so it is possible and i never got an infection or anything, I was also old wile i can still feel them leaking my bosy is still producing i, its when you cant fel it anymore is when to worry. I hope you manage to get abit further have yuo had the steroid injections at all, because i believe they helped alot when my son was born he breathed by himself and only spent 5 days in SCBU and was home in a week, he had to have a drip in his little hand for a week just incase of infection but luckily nothing. I wish you the best but hope my story gives you a bit of hope.

just noticed your at home too that must be good for you, i spent the whole time in hospital except when i reached 30 weeks and they let me have weekend leave, so that is another good point on your favour.

thankyou, yes hearing that has def made me feel better, thankyou so muchxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back