34 Weeks and Counting!

Becky

Reaction score
Hello,
Today is the beginning of my 34th week and the feelings I'm having range from complete excitement to anxiousness.

It's a strange but nice feeling at the moment, I can see the end of pregnancy approaching which I'm so excited about because I'll get to meet the little one that has been wriggling inside my belly all these months and I know that while I don't have absolutely everything I need I have the bare essentials.

The other feeling is one of "oh my god how did we get here so quickly!!"

I can't believe that i only have 6 weeks to go. Am I really ready for this?
Is anyone really ready for the changes that being pregnant and having a baby bring to your life?

People keep telling me how hard it's going to be, and while I believe them I keep thinking about the wonderful reward waiting for me and my hubby.

It's been bloody hard work girls but I know that every bit of worry/pain/discomfort has been worth it.

hi becky yes every one does tell u about how hard it is but my baby is ow 5weeks old she was born 5weeks early but it aint half as bad as people make out.. dont get me wrong it is tiring and my baby still wakes every 3h
rs through the night but my body has got so used to it now it just dont bother u in the end.. trust me the sleepless nights can be fun.. i mean im sitin here typing this reply with a bottle in the other hand feedin my baby

I'm 29 weeks today and can't believe how fast the past few weeks have gone ! Everyone told me when i found out about the baby at 4 weeks that it would be a slow pregnancy but i've found the time has flown by !

I'm starting to get nervous about the birth now but i'm also extremely excited about holding my baby for the first time. I can't imagine what it must be like to only have 6 weeks left. I've been told that the baby will be early and big as i'm a diabetic but i still have a good 10 weeks of pregnancy left.

Well...good luck with your remaining pregnancy and i hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back