im havin to type one-handed because...

trixipaws

Reaction score
i am holding my cup of tea so that i do not forget about it! iv been doing this LOADS lately, i keep making cups of tea then forgetting them and when i realise they are freezing cold! yuck :puke:

iv wasted too many expensive rose-scented tea-bags, expensive splenda sweeteners and milk is expensive these days also- my boyf suggested i microwave them (can u tell he not a tea-drinker- one does not microwave tea! preposterous!) lol

well if i forget this one when its in my left hand then i need help :lol:

lol, iv got a big mug of hot choc so I doubt Il forget its there haha :lol:

My OH has started doing this! He is always forgetting about them!
Now coming from a complete tea addict.... YOU DO NOT MICROWAVE TEA!!!
I am a pain in the arse with mine! Drives my OH insane.

OOOOhhhh MK you've just reminded me Ive got a jar of hot chocolate in the cupboard! :cheer: *scuttles off to put the kettle on*

:lol: Your posts always give me a giggle. So random. Hope you enjoyed your tea :D

poppy160 said:
Im a tea addict and I microwave it hehe

i was gonna mention that i do that then thought bet every one thinks im mad but least im not the only one so i can say i microwave my tea and im proud of it

anyway trix- love your posts hun always make me smile lets hope you dont forget anymore teas ok :hug: :hug:

:puke: MICROWAVED TEAS IS NOT THE SAME!!

I also do this quite a lot but my excuse is I'm pregnant! :lol:

I make tea and forget about it all the time sometimes I end up putting the kettle on 10 times before I actully make the tea lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back