I'm halfway there... yay!

krissie23

Reaction score
Hey girlies!

I'm sooooo happy - can't believe I am over half way through my pregnancy now! The time seems to be going so fast. I remember finding out back in August and only being about 4 weeks gone, now it seems like April is just round the corner! :D

Saw my Midwife today too, have only seen her once! I heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time too, it was amazing! She found it straight away and said it was nice and strong and everything was fine, she commented on my bump and said it was quite big! :lol: Not long to go til my scan now, less than two weeks! :D

Anyway I'm rambling, just wanted to do a little post to celebrate being at the half way mark! :D

Congrats!

I'm half way too - 20 weeks and 4 days! Woo hoo!

gosh there seems to be a cannie few of us all around the same date give or take!!!

gratz hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks girls! :D

Chezza - yeah there does seem to be quite a few of us all due around the same time! Just noticed your ticker, you're due 2 days before me! :cheer:

chezzabell said:
gosh there seems to be a cannie few of us all around the same date give or take!!!

gratz hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ive just read that in my own accent lmfao its great to hear someone "Typing" like I speak :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back