Im going to be a mummy tomorrow

Rósa

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Can't believe it, seems now to have gone so quick, only seems like a few weeks since I got my BFP,

Feeling a bit scared, but also excited.

First on the list as well, so should have my little girl this time tomorrow barring emergencies. Have to ring at 7.30am then if all ok be in my 8.30 should have section about 9.30/10 am

Hope my baby likes me and I know what to do :shock: Plus I better have some bloody milk as I really want to breast feed.

Just finished cleaning my bedroom and put the crib in ready for when we come home. set up the sensor mat and alarm in crib for baby and tested it out. the alarm is so loud and piercing, hope it never goes off :lol: Its still ringing in my ears now!

Last edited:
How exciting ! best of luck for tomorrow ! :)

What exciting news, good lkuck for tomorrow and try get some kip 2nite even tho its gunna be hard!!!! xxx

goo dluck for tomorrow and yes try get some sleep i didn't get any last night and i shattered now and no baby either for me so at least i should get some sleep tonight.

Good luck, will be thinking of you! Of course she will like you, you're her mummy xx

Eek Im so excited for you! Cant wait to see pics!x

Yay, how exciting!! Best of luck for tomorrow! Look forward to seeing some pics! :) x

How exciting!! All the best....your little girl will love you from the moment she sees you hun!! xxx

Woop! Exciting stuff! Good luck honey, will be thinking of you!

xx

Best of luck to you, I am jealous!! Hey it'd be nice if the 17th's all had their babies by tomorrow!! ;););)

Good luck lovely I am so so happy your here. I was over joyed when you got your bfp. Xbxb

Yay - good luck! Keep your text buddy updated so we all know whats going on!
xxx

yay I'm excited for you, all the best and remmeber to keep us updated! :)

Good luck for tomorrow! How exciting!!! xx

Good luck hun! So happy for you :) will be thinking of you tomorrow. X x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back