I'm going mad!

kellie80

Reaction score
Feel like i'm really looseing my marbles now! OH says i always get "dumb" when i'm pg but it's really kicking in now. Don't know what i'm doing half the time and keep forgeting what i'm talking about. I'll go shopping and just stand there in the middle of the shop and forget what i'm doing. I actually shop lifted today right in front of the cashier and didn't realise till i got in the next shop(she never noticed) :oops:

im really clumbsy! and i foget what im doing

ive got a bad habit of putting the tv romote in my bag to :oops:

Ha i have been doing this a lot especialy forgetting things. I get to the shop with OH and then forget what I wanted :roll: its really frustrating my mind goes totaly blank

I am realy bad to, I start saying something then forget what it was, I go shopping come home with nothink I went for, appointments are the worse date of birth I give them Lukes Phone number I give them my mums and as for address how the hell should I know they have it all on file! my mum said I need a GPS for around town as I have no idea were I am going. im sure i was not this bad with luke :wall:

I walk upstairs sometimes and forget what I went up there for!

I was talking to a girl in work yesterday who is dead quiet and sort of sraight laced, she asked how I was getting on and I said my brain has turned to mush..I am so forgetful and clumsy. She said "Oh, you must have that CRAFT syndrome, its common in pregnancy.... :shock:" Well, I started to panic, imagining a horrible condition I had got when she said "Yeah CRAFT- Cant Remember A F***in Thing Syndrome!!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

She is alsways so quiet it sounded so funny hearing her swear!!! I laughed all the way home :rotfl:

That is so true!!!!!!!! Im proud to say I have CRAFT syndrome or as Lozzi says 'Preggie Brain'

Lets just hope the fuzz goes after we give birth cos we wont have an excuse them (apart from being half dead with tiredness!)

lmao!! im always dappy anyway but now i have an excuse! :cheer:
pregnancy is supposed to kill off some brain cells i think... :think:
:rotfl:

i thought it was just me lol. im terrible i go upstairs to the loo and forget that i needed to go until im back downstairs and have got to run banck up!!!! ask me how far gone i am and i cant remember all i remember is my due date so i kinda say that and then look at people like "figure it out for yourselves" :rotfl: my doctor told me that being pregnant is like having alzheimer's temporarilly!!!
sam

I am dopey at the best of times, but it is just worse since becoming PG.........can be funny sometimes and other times it drives me mad :eek:

:lol: @ You shop lifting............I know I shouldn't laugh but things like that can be easily done when we are so 'dopey' :lol:

Hopefully we will get better when we get our little bundles of Joy! :hug: xx

Tam said:
:lol: @ You shop lifting............I know I shouldn't laugh but things like that can be easily done when we are so 'dopey' :lol:

I know, i'm laughing about it now. I'm just gutted i didn't nick anything better than 6 toilet rolls! :D

I put our house phone in the washing machine. My mum pointed to the machine and said "should that be in there". All i could see was our phone going past the glasss on a hot wash!!

SARAH
PS Amazing after drying out it worked!!!

sazzleevans said:
I put our house phone in the washing machine. My mum pointed to the machine and said "should that be in there". All i could see was our phone going past the glasss on a hot wash!!

SARAH
PS Amazing after drying out it worked!!!
:rotfl: LMAO!!!!!

:rotfl:

im so glad im not the only one. I put a tub of hair wax in the fridge the other day. My OH is so used to finding things in places where they're not supposed to I think he's given up telling me. I'm a nightmare normally but now.....

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back