Exhausting

Emma58

Reaction score
I have just spent the morning get my last Christmas presents and doing the food shop....I am so tired, my back, Sciatica, SPD or whatever it is really hurts now!

I can't believe how doing the food shop is so tiring I was fine until I had to load it on to the conveyor belt, load it into my car and then get it all in the house. It didn't help that I'd spent my months salary in Asda lol.

I can remember why I normally order it on line now.

Be careful you dont overdo it Emma. Have a sit down and put your feet up now.

I drag oh with me now as i dont like the lifting onto the checkout and into the car and then out the car into the house :D

blimey, im not surprised youre knackered!

I shall be dragging my hubby with me to tesco tonight to get the food, then we'll be off to toys r us tomorrw to finish off Beths xmas pressies.....I used to lurrrve xmas shopping, not anymore... :x

I used to love shopping too!! It's too much hard work now.

I would get OH to help me but at the minute he is working all the hours god sends and then Saturday's as well so I feel bad asking him to traipse round after me too. And he hates shopping anyway.

That's it for me now though i am sitting down until DS is home at 4pm. So have a couple of hours to un wind now and do nothing.

bloody right an' all . Go and put yer feet up! I think everythings just wearing me out a the moment, Especially taking and picking up Beth from school. Its only about a 15 minute walk and i used to really enjoy it (nice country type scenery round here) But now by the time i get there youd think id have arun the marathon. Im all huffing and puffing and have to sit down. :shock: I thought id feel healthier being preggers. No booze, stopped smoking, but noooooooo.....lool

I thought that too no fags or booze and i'd feel healthier, but i don't.
I was stood at the checkout with a beaming red face and sweating like mad.

I can't believe how tired i am. As my mum would say ''I'm jiggered''

Make sure you put your feet up after that :hug:

We still haven't started our xmas shopping yet! :shock: I'm starting to get worried, OH is still completely oblivious to it all as he is every year. We'll probably get round to making a start in 2 weeks time :lol:

I still don't know what we're doing on xmas day, are we at home on our own? Going to the inlaws? Having the in-laws here to sample my disasterous cooking?
Id love to go to my parents for xmas but they live in Devon and I'm working several days of the xmas week :(

I got my first xmas card today, I'm not ready for xmas yet!

awwww I use the trips to tescos to rant at people, break wind frequently and that usually makes me feel better :rotfl: :rotfl:

I need to go to asda to get something for tea, but I just can't be bothered

Babylicious said:
awwww I use the trips to tescos to rant at people, break wind frequently and that usually makes me feel better :rotfl: :rotfl:

lmao :rotfl:

Babylicious said:

I need to go to asda to get something for tea, but I just can't be bothered

LOL :rotfl:

Hope things are feeling alittle bit better today x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27