• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im going Kung foo on his tiny butt!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I swear to god the noise coming from my stud today!!!!!! I was going to get all Kung Foo on Alfies little ass! Monster in diguise? NO satan has given me a devil child!

Alfie is so unwell and like most men BOY does he let you know it, man flu eat your heart out my boy has a sore throat and its almost as if he has an incurable disease, wingeing, moaning, screaming REAL TEARS!

Im taking Alfie to the doctors tomorrow and i feel so sorry for the poor little mite, it is heartbreaking hearing him cry especially as he is making a horrible raspy noise with his throat it cuts through me like a knife it must hurt so much, but i must say im so glad hes in bed, every time hes napped today hes woke up from coughing and woke up, hes napped for a max 20 mins today poor little mite. Please send my boy lots of get well wishes and cuddles and me lots and lots of nurofen :hug:

get well soon alfie chicken

love annty budge xxxx

get well soon alfie :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know how you feel hun keeley has gastroenterities :cry: :cry: :cry:

nic & keeley said:
get well soon alfie :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know how you feel hun keeley has gastroenterities :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh no poor little lamb i hope she gets well soon, all these poorly bubs roll on summer

Poor, poor Alfie, sending lots of hugs from me and Leorah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back