I'm going Ghost Hunting!!!

elviedee

Reaction score
I'm so excited!

Finally booked up our ghost hunting night at Dudley Castle with work, there's 14 of us going - we're being sponsored to make money for Breast Cancer Campaign. It's 9pm - 4am, no idea how I'd stay awake on a normal night but hoping that being scared out of my wits will keep me wide awake!

Has anyone else been on one of these nights?

Apparently they have loads of the ghost hunting equipment too lol - I'm actually pretty terrified!!!

x

cool :shock:
i would love to do something like that, i watch all the haunted programmes but im just to chicken. i like to watch it on tv but i think i may just pass out if i were actually to experience it :rotfl:

lol - to be honest im a bit concerned!

we were reading a write up about it & turns out they did a live radio show at the same place doing the same thing and the dj was so frightened that he threw up on air!!
:doh:
they also take you into an old chapel and cos there's psychic mediums with you the whole time, that's the place where they give you any messages from any spirits who want to tell you something... I'll cry if they say anythings a message from my gran! I'd love it too though I think

x

Ghost hunting/Paranormal Investigating is one of the things that I could really get my teeth into. I have always been interested in this subject and hope to one day meet a reputable group.

Hope you have some experiences :wink:

funnily enough one of my new work mates is well into all this, she goes on ghost hunts regularly and highly recommends it.....she uses frightnights :)

Let us know how it goes!

its frightnights we're going with! oooh i hope they're good!

x

Wouldn't bother with 'fright nights' total stage up.

I've been on plenty of paranormal investigations, genuine not the made up kind. I would be considered a 'healer/empath', when I can be arsed lol I get lazy at times.

It takes a lot of energy to attend these, take warm clothing, food and possibly a flask with a hot drink in it. DO NOT READ ANYTHING UP on the place, it will make your imagination go crazy and you won't experience any real stuff.

They are ever so fun but be aware of your surroundings, if you get a headache that suddenly appears or feel sick, leave the room/area you are in, until it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back