Im getting really fed up with OH

Geminiblue

Reaction score
OK I know as soon as I type this I will feel guilty.

My OH is a really nice guy, handsome, kind caring good father to our one child, hard working and a good provider and I feel like Im behaving like a spoilt child ...and heres the but...

He is getting on my nerves. I said to him that his dad was ill with some sort of problem with his protrate..and my OH laughs as he finds all bottom illnesses funny. I could have hit him his dad might have to have an operation and is in constant pain and all my OH does is smirk. Ive asked him 10 times to call his dad to see if hes ok and he keeps forgetting and sniggering.

Then whenever I call him on the phone he does stupid voices and immediately my back it up and I want to scream at him for eff sake have a normal conversation. These stupid voices happen during...well you can guess what and immediately I get put off. Now I just dont want to have sex and we are ttc.

Honestly, I have spoken to him nicely and had serious chats with him about this. He wasnt like it at first but the other night during intercourse I pretty much said if he didnt cut it out he could effin stop. Now the thought of having sex is repulsing me. What is wrong what am I going to do. Without him in my life just breaks my heart but I want to be married to a man not an effing teenager. God I feel sick telling everyone this now I have spoken to him time and time again adn hes not getting it. What shall I do? I wont leave him but weve only been together a few years and married 5 months and feel like I want to scream

HELP

im not married or anything, but my OH tends to have this sort of attitude to a lot of things - slightly childish and just down right annoying! cant take serious things seriously and he really does know how much it winds me up, which is why i think they do it - they know it gets to you! literally like a child would too. its very annoying and pathetic, especially as his dad is actually not well at all.
can you try and catch him in a sensible mood? and just mention that his dad would probably like a bit of support now, and maybe he can just call him there and then, then its done! think i would try that approach.
You obviously love him very much, as you feel guilty saying it. I love my OH so much too, but hate the childish attitude im faced with day to day.
I must say he hasnt started being a prat in bed though, thats a tough obstacle! cant really see why a man would do that to be honest!
This may sound harsh, but do you get stressed about ttc? does he try and lighten the mood maybe if youre set on doing this one thing? forgive me if thats not how it is at all, im just trying to paint a picture :)
Hope things improve for you. xx

OMG thank you so much, I feel awful just been for a 5mile run and thought I am a selfish moo and dont know a good thing when it hits me in the face/grass is greener type of moo as well. Phew, yes youre right he is a good good man and lovely and I do love him. And yes you are right I think he does silly things to get me to lighten up when I get stressed. So I will have another chat with him about it and hope this time sinks in. God, its a terrible life when a man tries to make his wife smile hey!!!! Im an idiot and Im a loony ttc test addict whose losing the plot. Thank you so much I feel much better xxxx

I think this is a man thing!! Honestly my OH absolutely LOVES to wind me up. I know first thing in the morning if it is going to be 'one of those' days. He goes and goes and goes... copies what I say and tries to finish my sentences for me. Normally I just laugh it off but sometimes he really gets to me and I end up in tears. Then he knows he has gone toooooo far! You need to give as good as you get!!!!!

With the laughing about his Dad, do you think this is how he deals with serious things? He may find it really hard thinking about his Dad being poorly and having a potentially very serious illness. I have a friend who reacted this was to all news of this kind- a girl in fact. When her stepdad died she could do nothing but laugh, she found the whole thing unbearable and that was her reaction... maybe talk to him about this being a possiblilty?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back