Im feeling great

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi all,

Hope everyone is well and bubbas doing well.
Im feeling really great still at the moment im sorry to sound so happy whilst others are having really bad sickness im sure il proberly end up getting it :x

Im still really excited and have got a doc appointment for next wed to confirm things and my doc said the hospital will monitor me much more closely this time as iv just had 2 m/cs.

Hope your all ok and will speak soon :hug: :hug:

glad to hear you are feeling good tracey :hug:

:cheer: Good for you chicky..I had a wonderful pregnancy and felt the best I best I have ever felt, no sickness. I bloomed. You coud be one of the lucky ones so just enjoy every second! :cheer:

So happy for you :hug:

ahhh hun, I'm so glad you are feeling great. Good to hear you haven't been over eating again! hehe :wink: :wink:

Great news about the doctors. Hopefully you will get an early scan..............so looking forward to seeing your lil bubba :hug:

So glad your feeling great and enjoying pregnancy, its lovely to hear you are so happy hun you really deserve it xxx :hug:

glad you are feeling well- hopefully closer monitoring will help keep you feeling that way :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back