Im Exhausted!

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
had such a bad nights sleep last night baby wouldnt stop moving about and i couldnt get comfy n then i kept going hot n cold :wall: got up this morning and my bump has dropped :shock: starting to panic now :lol:

dont panic hun maybe its just getting its self comfy for the big day :)

i honestly done this when i was pg i used to put an ice pack on my bump to get her to move as she would always lye funny and kick lumps out my ribs and they hurt like hell so the ice pack done wonders made me cold but worth it to stop the pain and get her to move over a bit...lol

Hope you have a better nights sleep tonite :)

Take care hun
xxxxxxxxx

oh i know that its just realisation that its not far away :lol:

never thought of the ice pack i may have to try that if she starts again tonite :lol:

only thing that is worrying me at the moment is that whenever i cough or sneeze i get an almighty burst of pressure down below and i feel like im gonna wet myself constantly :oops: dont ever remember getting that with either of the other 2 :?

OH is panicking like mad :lol:

i never got that with adele although i had terrible sharp jaggy pain down below with colby and i got the same pain when her head was coming round the bend, i said at the time to the MV and she said that all the time i got it ( when coughing and sneexing) it was the babys head but it wouldnt go engaged till i was in established labour.

Hope its better soon xxxxxxxx

Hey Bubble,

Feeling pretty similar to you at the mo hun! Surely there can't be another eight weeks of this! I feel like babba's going to fall out, either that or my bladder!!! Been reading a few pregnancy guides and apparently its not uncommon between weeks 33-34 to feel this way! Gotta get off your feet and get those feet up lady!

How you feeling apart from that, I'm not far behind you and I have suddenly lost all my energy, bleedin headaches and morning sickness has returned and sleep is near impossible, felt so good in the middle trimester - I want those feel goods hormones back!

I know we spoke in the chat room the otehr day but if you fancy a chat on msn you can catch me on [email protected].

Take care

Kx

just added ya to msn kat ;)

feet up with my 2 your havin a laugh aint ya :lol:
feelin like complete shit to be honest :( worst bit at the moment is i feel like i have something digging into my chest when i was at the FAU on monday i asked them there and they said it was nothing to do with the baby got that worried as i couldnt move talk laugh cough or anything without it hurting went to the gp yesterday and my bone has become inflamed because of my bump and there is nothing i can do to get it to go down :(

how much longer is there left :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back