I'm engaged!!!!!

missac said:
:shock: :shock:

that is absolutely perfect!! What a beautiful ring!!!!! What marvellous taste he must have, first he chooses you and then the perfect ring!!!!!!! :hug:

Bless ya hun............flattery will get you everywhere! :hug: Here's some quality street for you & your lil man.......

cy_052_b.jpg

:hug:

ooooh, a whole big tin just for me and the little man!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!!! :hug:

Only just seen this hun!! CONGRATS!!!
Stunning ring honey!!! Its beautiful!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: U can refer to him as ur DF now not ur OH!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Jayceesmumma said:
Only just seen this hun!! CONGRATS!!!
Stunning ring honey!!! Its beautiful!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: U can refer to him as ur DF now not ur OH!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ooooh exciting!! my DF - I think I can think of some more alternative meanings for that than OH when he's in the naughty corner :lol:

Your ring is gorgeous Emmylou, i'm sooo jealous! :lol:

Congratulations again hun :hug:

ooooooo i am loving the ring, congrats xxxxxx

Wow,

georgous ring!!!!
now you musn't put DF in the naughty corner just yet - he's been a VERY good boy!!! :D
lucy
xxx

Wow... Congratulations!!! :hug: :cheer:

You know the saying....
1st the engagement ring, then the wedding ring and then the suffering!! :rotfl:

Great news...!!

Emilia xx

Thank you everyone :hug:

delmesgirl said:
Wow,

georgous ring!!!!
now you musn't put DF in the naughty corner just yet - he's been a VERY good boy!!! :D
lucy
xxx

I'll keep in the good books for a while....he has been a very GOOD BOY!!! :angel: :lol: Bless his cotton socks :hug:

emilia said:
1st the engagement ring, then the wedding ring and then the suffering!!

I thought the suffering was already here .....do you mean it gets worse?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Emmylou said:
Thanks everyone :hug:

Heres a pic.....hope its not too big?? (Excuse my fat fingers :( )

DSCN0904.jpg

:cheer: I'm engaged :cheer:

I love it!!!

Just like the ones I've been circling in my hint books around the house!

I've requested platinum with either a round solitaire or emerald cut.

Mind you, don't think he'll ever get the bloomin hint :roll: :roll:

congratulations again you lucky thing, ask him to have a word with my OH when you're down in Oxford this weekend! :pray: :D

kirlykird said:
I love it!!!

congratulations again you lucky thing, ask him to have a word with my OH when you're down in Oxford this weekend! :pray: :D

Hehe :lol: - I will, as we drive through Headington I'll get him to shout to your OH from the car window - whilst he's shouting I'll be hiding so no-one can see me, but you'll know I'm waving at you really. :wave:

Also, I stopped hinting......& then he asked.......don't know if thats worth a try :hug: Mens minds work differently to ours - awkward buggers :roll:

Emmylou said:
kirlykird said:
I love it!!!

Hehe :lol: - I will, as we drive through Headington I'll get him to shout to your OH from the car window - whilst he's shouting I'll be hiding so no-one can see me, but you'll know I'm waving at you really. :wave:

Also, I stopped hinting......& then he asked.......don't know if thats worth a try :hug: Mens minds work differently to ours - awkward buggers :roll:

too true!

Well with some strange Swedish things get this... our generation in Sweden don't get married very much... I'm a little concerned and HAVE to drop hints as when they get engaged there, they exchange wedding rings! :shock:
I'd be gutted, I want a bloomin rock!!! :shock: :rotfl:

kirlykird said:
Emmylou said:
kirlykird said:
I love it!!!

too true!

Well with some strange Swedish things get this... our generation in Sweden don't get married very much... I'm a little concerned and HAVE to drop hints as when they get engaged there, they exchange wedding rings! :shock:

I think you should take his bank card, and buy yourself the one you want.....that should work :rotfl: If he gets cross you can blame it on the hormones :rotfl:

That's not what I did by the way :lol: - honest :lol:

Emmylou said:
kirlykird said:
Emmylou said:
kirlykird said:
I love it!!!

too true!

I think you should take his bank card, and buy yourself the one you want.....that should work :rotfl: If he gets cross you can blame it on the hormones :rotfl:

That's not what I did by the way :lol: - honest :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I believe you :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back