I'm engaged!!!!!

Congratulations Emmylou!!!! :hug: :cheer:

I'm still waiting....... hehe

awww thats lovely
big congrates

you must be over the moon

xSuzx

i mised this too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You kept it very quiet!!!! How exciting! What a smasher he is, now you can buy a to my fiance card at christmas card for him!!!!

I am going twos with Kirly on the champagne and balloons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congratulations Em xxxx

(ooh, and oddly enough, my best friend rang me last night and her man proposed to her last night as well spooky!!)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks everyone :hug:

I am over the moon.......I feel so HAPPY....i feel like dancing!!!!! :dance:

I'll try to get a picture of the ring on later if you like delmesgirl, I love it, I had no say in it he picked it himself, and it is just what I would have picked & the right size - he's so clever!!!

Think we'll get married in 2008 but have no idea yet when....I'll pop a ticker on when we finally get round to deciding - I'm so excited :cheer:

Yay!!!! Sorry for the bragging post but I just couldn't help it :oops: :cheer:

Also, thanks for the champers and balloons - they're lovely!!!!! :hug: :hug:

missac said:
you brag away, a monumentous occasion xxx

I was gonna do a Monica and shout it out across Derby, but I though people might actually think I was shouting 'I'm Gay, I'm Gay!' :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Get your ring on!

What's it like?

OOOOh I love rings!

I have a few jewellers books and have circled a few platinum solitaires and left them lying around the house :wink:

kirlykird said:
:rotfl:

Get your ring on!

What's it like?

OOOOh I love rings!

I have a few jewellers books and have circled a few platinum solitaires and left them lying around the house :wink:

Hehe - I like your style!!!! I'll dig the camera out in a bit an post some pics just for you hun :hug:

Emmylou said:
missac said:

I was gonna do a Monica and shout it out across Derby, but I though people might actually think I was shouting 'I'm Gay, I'm Gay!' :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I want to see the ring!!!!!!!!

missac said:
Emmylou said:
missac said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I want to see the ring!!!!!!!!

I knew you'd get my 'friends' humour :rotfl:

Thanks everyone :hug:

Heres a pic.....hope its not too big?? (Excuse my fat fingers :( )

DSCN0904.jpg

:cheer: I'm engaged :cheer:

That is a gorgeous ring hun! Your hubby to be has amazing taste! If my hubby was allowed to pick my ring I would have ended up with pat butcher earrings on a ring :lol:

Strangeness said:
That is a gorgeous ring hun! Your hubby to be has amazing taste! If my hubby was allowed to pick my ring I would have ended up with pat butcher earrings on a ring :lol:

Ah bless :lol:

He is good he said it took him ages to pick and then he carried it around for 2 weeks trying to find the moment.....I'm so loved up right now :cheer:

:shock: :shock:

that is absolutely perfect!! What a beautiful ring!!!!! What marvellous taste he must have, first he chooses you and then the perfect ring!!!!!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back