i'm confused.com!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
ok so, i bought some new jeans about a month ago! i'd waited ages for them to come back into stock! cos of my mummy tummy, i need high waist ones atm! my legs are tonnes smaller than my waist too! so i got highwaist skinny ones! 4 weeks later, and 1/2stone-ish gone too, they're massive on me! gutted kinda, cos i love them!

so i went shopping today, to next where they're from, and tried on size 10s, but i cant even do them on! wtf's that all about?! i think i give up on jeans! i've got size 10 legs for sure, but the tummy isnt!

Ive never had any luck with jeans :( I have a teenie waist (not so teenie anymore lol) and this massive arse.

Shops only cater for 'perfect' people, who I dont believe exist. Well done on the 1/2 stone :yay:

thanks chick! its just under a stone in total, so i'm well chuffed! my body's fooked, i've basically got an hourglass shape, but with a big tummy! but im stuck apart from jeans what to wear!

I have mahooosive hips and a small waist and look ridiculous in most jeans. I've converted to high waisted ones to keep my revolting gut in and I've got some ok ones from next but I'm between sizes.

How did u lose the weight? I've just given up cakes and chocolate and I've lost a bit but it's do hard!

i've been doing slimming world, roughly! basically, i'm cooking with frylight, avoiding cheese, crisps, chocolate etc and have switched to sweetener! that said, i've had almost a bottle of wine tonight and loads of chocolate! i think the girls walking has helped too! i'll probs be wearing my high waisted jeans on monday and you can see how ridiculous they are for skinny jeans! my mum told me just to wash them all the time, but i dont have enough dark washing to do that!!

Jeans are a nightmare :-( the only ones I can buy without even trying on are next size 14. TBH, that's the only jeans I ever buy, love them. I'm a bloody walking advert for next!!!!

Yay for the 1/2 stone!! Did you buy the light black/grey high waisted ones in next that were £25??? I want them!!!!!!!! I am slim everywhere apart from my stomach ( and now my face a bit :-( ) so I love high waisted :)

River Island are the only Jeans with a cut that always fits me (the size varies *ahem*) Sometimes New Look stretchy ones are ok but I'm always going straight to the jeans in RI when they have a sale on, got my last pair in there for like £20 instead of £40... :)

they're dark blue ones! they're not online anymore tho :( might have to see if i can get a 10 on ebay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back