Im sick

Melanie

Reaction score
I've been feeling rotten for a few days but i woke up today feeling like I've been hit by a truck :(
I've lost my voice, and im achy and shivery. My head really hurts.
Poor Thea looks like she is coming down with something too, she is curled up on her daddy instead of tearing around the house being a menace lol
I hope we are both better by Saturday because we travel home to England then and the last thing I want is to travel with a sick baby!

:puke:

awww sounds like a lovely winter cold :hug: :hug:

Make sure you and little one get lots of fluids and fruit in you and spend the day curled up on the sofa letting daddy take car of you, hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: get well soon hun and i hope your little one doesnt catch it. :hug:

xxxxx

aww that sounds like flu.

hope ur all better again soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you are well for you trip home and I hope Thea doesn't catch it.

Take care :hug: :hug:

Melanie said:
I've been feeling rotten for a few days but i woke up today feeling like I've been hit by a truck :(
I've lost my voice, and im achy and shivery. My head really hurts.
Poor Thea looks like she is coming down with something too, she is curled up on her daddy instead of tearing around the house being a menace lol
I hope we are both better by Saturday because we travel home to England then and the last thing I want is to travel with a sick baby!

:puke:

Hi Mel

I've got the exact same thing, started with it yesterday, i ache from head to toe and my throat hurts. the cold started this morning too. I hoping i feel better tomoro cos DH is back at work and i just have no energy.

Hope u and Thea are better soon :hug:

Hope u feel better soon

Lots of people I know are ill just now - great time of year isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back