Any other procrastinators here today?

Melanie

Reaction score
So i really should be packing our suitcases as Thea is napping and my house is clean but i keep putting it off.
It seems like so much effort to walk down the stairs, get the cases from the basement, walk back up with them, find the clothes we want to take and pack them.
I hate packing, its bad enough for a holiday you actually want to go on and will fun. Its worse when your going to England in the rain for 10 days to be bombarded by family that you like a whole lot more when they aren't in the same country as you :rotfl:

We leave at 7.30am tomorrow so I need to pack today! I have to.......

I think I'll go put the kettle on lol

Any other procrastinators here today?

Yup, over here!!!

I have been perusing the forum and net for the past 2 hours instead of putting the laundry away and dusting and hoovering my bedroom. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I should be cleaning the kitchen or doing iron. There's a war going on in my mind, the forum versus nesting :wall: :wall:

O I have this daily. I'm still sat here reading this forum, others, catching up on all my RSS feeds, news feeds and website stuff. I can pass entire days like this :roll:

I am at least sipping raspberry leaft tea while I type though :) So something pregnancy related :lol:

I am planning on having a spring clean today and tidying out the kitchen cupboards etc, but guess what I am doing.... sitting on my butt debating on cr@p on the forum lol!

We are moving on Friday.

And we don't even have any boxes yet.

If you give me a moment...I'll reply to this thread... :rotfl:

leckershell said:
We are moving on Friday.

And we don't even have any boxes yet.

Get down to Tesco or Sainsbury and grab their fruit boxes with the lids. Make excellent packing boxes and can be stacked well as you put the lids on also. Hubby got about 20 and we used them all. Brilliant to lift also for me as I was 6 months PG at the time.

SarahH said:
.............but guess what I am doing.... sitting on my butt debating on cr@p on the forum lol!

Me too!! :rotfl:

I was suppose to leave to go shopping 10 mins ago. I'm not even ready. Got to finish my housework and my friend is coming down at 4pm for the night. And yet I'm still sat here typing.................. :x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i've always said that i'm the only person who can put off procrastinating.. lol.

I have loads of things to do. As it is though i haven't made it out of bed yet :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back