• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im back!!!!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Hi all!!!

Just want to announce im back on the net and never leaving again, so im well chuffed.
I hope your allwell an massive congrats to all the ladies who have had their babies the last few weeks i have not been about.

Have missed you all loads! :hug:

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wave: long time no see. hope you have settled into your new place now, how does it feel to have your own home again :D. Hope you are all ok x

It feels great sherry, will post some pics soon. Stephen loves his bedroom and is beghaving again and started pre school as well in the village- and is on his second day and is loving it.
Imogen is settling too, apart from a cold bless her.

Were all doing well and loving the house and village and thank godwe have our own place at last woohoo!!!

heyyyy welcome back!!! Hope you are all nicely settled in to your new home and you have a comfy seat at your computer as you probably have loads to catch up on in here! :hug:

Yes I do have loads to catch up wityh and cant believe i have missed all these babies being born!
Its lovely to have my place back on my sofa with my laptop - i wont miss my mil old computor, was run by hamsters i swear!

Lovely to see so many famillarfaces and i have pics of my house to post and of the kids too, imogen has grown so much and is beginning to smile now as well. It makes the night feeds so much nicer.

Ha ha nat thanks, that made me smile!

Shes ok apart from a cold thats bunged all her nose up poor mite and the palace is getting thre slowly - ts livable anyways.

Lounge - done

bedroom patially need to put my border up

kitchen not at all

Bathroom not aty all

kids room complete and lovely

oooooh a few pics are in order then.

Welcome back :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics