I'm Back!!

hayley_17

Reaction score
Heya everyone... im back now :D haha missed the forum sooo much!! Think ive been going crazy without it!!

It's been such a pain since we moved. We got here on the 18th august and got our furniture delivered that day. Everything went wrong from then, the water was running brown in the taps and wouldnt go down the drain AND water was leaking under the sink, light switches in the cellar were broken and the washing machine pipes werent fitted right, the fire alarms didnt work and the central heating didnt work... sooo annoyed especially considering i had owen. because this is an army house, you have to go through the army to get people out to come and fix things. Well they wouldnt come out straight away saying it wasnt an emergency, my mum did tell them there was a 5 week old baby in the house but it wasnt an emergency?? Eventually everything got sorted out but the water still runs brown in the morning, it has to be run for a while before it goes clear, aparently everyone has it because work is getting down on the main pipes in camp and so everyone is affected. So i went out and bought a water filter and only do owens bottles that way. If he got ill because the water was dirty id be so annoyed and would not be able to calm myself... anyway rant over!!

owen is 8 weeks old now, got his injections a week on thursday :? he weighs 13lb :shock: haha such a little fatty haha he is so long aswell, looks about 4 months old!! hes brillliant though, sleeps from 7 untill about 3 when he has a couple of ounze, its like he just needs a top up, then he goes straight back down and wakes again at 6. hes such a happy smiley baby and im so proud of him. if he is laid on his tummy he rolls onto his bback and starts laughing :D he babbles and coos to me all the time and i love it :D

sarah sorry i didnt email u back, got no credit haha im so poor, owen is growing out of his clothes so quickly im having to buy new ones all the time!! i no its Bs birthday soon and if u dont mind id like to send him something? if its ok send me ur addy in a pm :D ill get some cred tonight and text ya, missed ya hun... me & Owen have missed u all :D

hope everyone is ok and doing well.. cant wait to catch up with everything :D ill post some new piccies of owen soon to show how much hes grown!! hes such a big boy now :D

love 2 u all... hayley & owen xxx

HAYLEY :) hi hun glad you and owen are well! :)

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hiya huni, shame about all the things in the house, glad most of it is sorted now.

Cant beileve Owen is 8 weeks old already!!!! bless him.

Take care and welcome back!! :hug:

cas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back