im back!!!!!!!!!!!!

amy

Reaction score
hi everyone so sorry i have not been here my computer is still broke :cry: been to hospital and they found lump they have to remove on september 18th, have to wait that long as they also found infection :shock: so i have to be treated for that before thay can remove the horrible thing, oooooo i so miss everyone on here im really down, this infection i have might make me infertile so god knows if i will ever will be able to have a baby!!!!!!!!!!! i hope everyone is ok cant spend long on the computer so i cant read other threads :cry: hpefully i will be with you all soon take care, miss you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome back Amy! I'm pleased they've found what they have so early, but that's bad news about the infection, hopefully they will be proved wrong :hug: Good luck for September, hope we see you here again before then!

welcome back hunny :wave:

sorry your having a bit of a rough time with this infection hope you will be feeling alot better once you getthe lump removed.

Take care hunny and thinking of you

:hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Babe!! :wave:

I am glad they have found something as you can be treated, but also not glad (if you know what I mean....).

I hope you are OK hun!

Sorry about the infection, but there is no saying for definite about infertility is there?

I hope everything goes OK babe, :pray: :pray: keep in touch as best you can!

Thinking of you :hug: xx

Amy helloooo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm sorry to hear about your infection I hope this all blows over for you RAEL SOON :hug:

Hi

Glad they are fixing it, im sorry you have to go through not knowing if you can have a baby though .
Hope to see you soon.
Katrina

welcome back amy hun sorry your having a rough time of it hope all sorts itself out soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back