Can i come back please

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
I found out today that my baby has died, i have to have an op to remove it completley tomo so i'll be back here next month ttc yet again..x... :cry:

So sorry to hear that. hope tomorrow goes ok. Take care.
:hug:

So sorry to hear that :( :hug: :hug:

I hope the op goes ok tomorrow, we'll see you back here when you are ready :hug:

Oh no! I am SO sorry to hear that, bless you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh no... :( im so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you are ok and you are in our thoughts. Take Care xxx

omg im so sorry hun, i hope youre ok take care hun :hug:

so sorry hun...take care of yourself and i hope it all goes well tomorrow xxx
your in my thoughts :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun I'm so sorry, you've had it rough these last few months haven't you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi ya,

First of all thank you to everyone for all your kind coments..

I had my op yesterday and everything went well, was bleeding quite alot when i came around but that has slowed right down to nearly nothing now.. Im still gutted obviously but also just want to start trying as soon as i can cos i think the only thing to truly make me get over this will be to be pregnant again, does this sound too fast or is it quite normal to feel this way? :cry:

Hi :hug:

I don't know much about it, but did anyone say why they thought it had happened? If there was a particular reason, they might suggest you take meds or something to prevent it happening again. If there wasn't a reason, it just happened, I've heard that it's usual for doctors to want you to wait at least one cycle (and some say 3) before trying again, to be sure everything's ok and also to be clearer about dates. I read somewhere they would want to make sure that all the HCG is gone from your system, too.

But I don't know... :hug:

no one said why it happened just that it had, and that it happens to 1 in 4 women. I have read that to be sure on dates that they would rather you waited til after your next period but no one has said that there is a medical reason for this.

I want to try asap, has anyone else tired before their next period and fallen pregnant after a miscarriage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back