Im back!!!!! *UPDATED WITH PIC*

beth3735

Reaction score
Im back with my little man in tow :shock: I went to the midwife for my routine appointment yesterday (21/02/08) at 2 only to be told there is nothing midwife will do other than book me in for a sweep 11am today 22/02/08. BUt went into labour last night

He is well worth the 38 min labour :shock: and the mad rush to get him out as he had poo'ed!!!

Sorry Karen i didnt text you to let you know but I thought you may still be in hospital with your little man!!!

How is he anyway and well done :cheer: :cheer:

Little Joseph Karl Born 21/02/08

Picture889.jpg

Picture872.jpg

wow cant wait to hear your birth story, sounds fun hehe, congratulations hunni

Congratulations hun - hope you are all ok - you must be so excited and so exhausted!!! :hug: :hug: :cheer:

oh my god!!!!

thats the way to do it!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats!

38 minutes :shock: My sis was half an hour - I'm thinking I might be going the same route as all the females in my family have fast labours. I'm not sure if its a good thing or not :lol:

Oh my goodness! 38 minutes?! :shock:

Definitely a birth story to wait for!! Congratulations on the birth of your little man - any names yet?! xxx

OMG :shock: you dont hang about :lol:

congratulations hu n cant wait to hear the very short story! xx

38 minutes?!! :shock: :shock:

can't wait to read your birth story - did you have any signs before that that he was coming??

congrats!! :hug: :hug:

Thanks all, i never realised how much time 2 girls and my baby would take up :lol: But he is such a good baby already, i struggle to wake him for anything typical male :lol:

I will do my birth story asap, but thought i would let you all have a quick peep at my little man
Good luck to all those who are waiting still

Bee said:
Congrats!

38 minutes :shock: My sis was half an hour - I'm thinking I might be going the same route as all the females in my family have fast labours. I'm not sure if its a good thing or not :lol:

ID GIVE MY RIGHT ARM TO HAVE A 38 MINUTE LABOUR!!!!
*has previously had a 35+++ hour 'established' labour.

Absolutly beautiful. Well done :)

all I can say is WOW!
Congrats - 38 mins is impressive and he is adorable
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU