Im back. My angel flew to heaven at 6weeks 19/2/08

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
Hey girls, im so sorry to be back here my heart is torn in two.
i didnt think i would be able to sit here and write my story but i think im finally cried out. i started with pink discharge and was a little worried. didnt think too much as it may have just been late implantation bleeding. i had taken 3 BFPs that day so was a little reasured. later on i had a big cramp and started bleeding all down my leg i shouted OH and he came running and sees all the blood we rushed into a&e sat for 5 whole hours and got taken in pale and shakey. After my long wait they put me on morphine and IV took my blood and give me a scan. bloodwork came back bad- my Hcg levels had dropped down to 10.5 the scan saw nothing no heartbeat so labeled it as miscarriage. :cry: i have follow up appointments and more bloodwork to be done. really hurting and in shock. i need to rest for a few weeks and hope to be TTC again as soon as im ready. OH put away the few little bargains i had picked up for baby last week and hid the pg books i had bought. the hardest part is that i still have my morning sicknes and bump its so hard to not cry all day bacause of all the happiness and joy of last week. im so glad i have OH to help me through this tough time. We was over his parents house today i look awful wiht big puffy black eyes and pale face. they had me with my feet up all day and took LO out to play, they were amazing. hope you all are well and good luck TTC sorry for the long post all my love Jessx

I will miss you my sweet little angel. :cry:

Oh Jess

I was so sorry to read your post. Im not sure what to say but I hope that you find comfort soon.

We all are here for you :hug:

Love
Sally x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Big Hugs to you and your OH. So sorry.

Sus x

Really sorry to hear this. Hope you will be ok :hug: :hug:

Oh no im so so sorry I was really hoping and prayed it wouldnt come to this...

:hug: :cry:

IM so sorry to hear your loss

here to chat if needed, :hug:

So sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you lots of these

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jess, I'm so sorry to read this.

Hope you're ok and feeling up to TTC again soon and you get a quick bfp

sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know nothing we say will make you feel any better, but stay strong Jess, pretty much exact same thing happened to me! the hospital keep you waiting so long.
Take care, and look forward to you coming bk here soon, rest and take it easy, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back