I'm back from scan and its a........UPDATED more clothes P.2

laura23yrs said:
Sarah&Braydon said:
congratulations hun
have u got any names yet ?

did u get the tops from BHS ?

We think Archie or Reggie what do you guys think?? And yes tops from Bhs!! Ive since been to monsoon and baby Gap and got some more things that are even more cute, you should see the shoes!!!!!! He's gonna be the most fashionable baby ever!

Thanks everyone I love being in team blue!

That is frickin' scary!!! My 2 best mates have got kids called Archie and Reggie!! OMG freaky stuff!

The pics are wicked and your taste in clothes is exactly like mine!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your baby boy!!! xx

Thanks Mildly, I love the coat too and was totally irrational buying it as he cant even wear it til next winter but I couldnt help it especially as it was such a bargain too- reduced from £40 to £12.50 in the Monsoon outlet!! He'll look so cool! There's loads of cool baby boys stuff, when do you find out if yours is a boy or a girl or will you keep it a suprise??

And Dannii that is really weird!! We think Reggie is probbly the most origional as Archies getting quite popular now and a few people have stolen it where we live! :evil: Do your friends boys suit/like the names?? Just dont wanna make them embarrased of it! XX

As soon as I met Archie when he was born, he was just immediately Archie, I couldn't picture him as anything else now! (My other friend is 33 weeks pregnant with Reggie) but I couldn't imagine him called anything else either!

They're unique names, not weird names so don't worry hun, I think he'll feel very special whichever one you choose :D xx

(Those leather shoes are LUSH - I hope I have a boy now so I can steal them lol!)

congratulation on team blue :cheer:

The clothes are lovely. I always seem to like the blue clothes better than the pink.

laura23yrs said:
Thanks Mildly, I love the coat too and was totally irrational buying it as he cant even wear it til next winter but I couldnt help it especially as it was such a bargain too- reduced from £40 to £12.50 in the Monsoon outlet!! He'll look so cool! There's loads of cool baby boys stuff, when do you find out if yours is a boy or a girl or will you keep it a suprise??

That's a great bargain, I'm not surprised you couldn't resist :D

We are definitely not telling family or friends, we want to surprise them. Although how long it lasts before one of us slips us, I don't know :lol: I wasn't going to announce it on the forum in case there is someone I know on here or in case someone has recognised me from my posts - but I think I will. I've shared pretty much everything else with you guys it would be a shame to hide the gender from you! :D We find out in just over two weeks time so getting very excited. I'm starting to think pink though!

Yeah I think Reggie is really cool and unique! I cant wait to hear what you're all having and how many of you will join me in team blue!!! The shoes were in the Gap outlet you should look if you have one near you they had loads of really nice baby things like little shirts and beach style shorts! I keep looking at the clothes and getting quite excited, I even saw OH doing it too!! I really want a 4d scan now too, I always said I wouldnt bother but now that Ive seen him again I want to see him properly otherwise I'll have to wait til he's born!!XX

Yay! Congratulations chick, you will have so much fun with your lil boy!! We always thought very similarly too and wanted a boy first to protect his lil sister, so feel very blessed to have our wishes granted! Glad to hear all is well and your clothes are so cute! x

lisa282 said:
Yay! Congratulations chick, you will have so much fun with your lil boy!! We always thought very similarly too and wanted a boy first to protect his lil sister, so feel very blessed to have our wishes granted! Glad to hear all is well and your clothes are so cute! x

Wow now you're having a girl too so you're getting one of each! Thats what Im aiming for!XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back