Im BACK and with my 4D PICS :oD

Paula+bump

Reaction score
Im just about to get ready and go for my 4D scan :cheer: and i CAN'T WAIT to see baby's face and see what s/he looks like :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Been really looking forward to this day it's HERE :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Will post up the pic's when i get back ..... They are doing a size measurment aswell so i can see how much baby weighs at the moment which will be interesting to know..

Right best get ready.... speak soon girls :cheer: :hug:

aww goodluck i will find out then what she weighs when i get back from work later my last day today yay :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck hun. You'l love it. Can't wait to see pics.

Aw enjoy the scan :hug:

We have ours next Saturday, really excited :cheer:

Cant wait to see pics :hug:

Thanks girls :hug: :hug:

But not much to show :( baby was being very naughty and is head down with its head tilted backwards and its legs and hands over it's face and after 3 trys and a bar of dairy milk and a can of coke still couldn't get any good photos :( :(

So we was sent away and told to book and come back another time so we are going back tomorrow morning... really down as looked forward to it all this time and didn't get to see anything really.

But baby is weighing 2lb 6 oz today so we got something at least !

yay.. wow good weight already isnt it.. bless s/he being a naughty one lol.. least you get to go bck tomorrow..

tip drink ice cold water.. should get s/he moving a bit! :hug:

How did it go hun? I had to go back twice too as my lil madam was playing up.

good luck with it all, i well wish i could have it done but there isnt anywhere near here that does it

anyways
dont forget to post the piccs when you get bck :)

Paula did you go back for your second attempt and how did it go. I hope it was more successful.

Thanks Lind and smurf, Sorry i didn't get round to posting up my 4D pic's of baby but as we didn't get anything on the saturday we went back on the sunday and had a re-scan took ages just to get a little look at baby but we got a peek in the end as you can see from the pic's below....

We then went off for our family holiday to Isle of Wight for the kids holiday really as we went to Egypt a few weeks ago and had a lovely time so have not been able to post until now feel i have missed so much and so many people have had there baby's :D Did i miss anything important if so please feel me in :D

Just about to post my 28 week tummy pic from a last week can't believe i will be 30 weeks on thursday!! :shock:

Here are the 4d pic's

paula-rick2.JPG

paula-rick3.JPG

paula-rick1.JPG

Cute or what :cheer: :D

very cute!! just don't look real do they - they are incredible pictures :D

Ah hun they're fantastic what a great picture. Its a fantastic experience isn't it. I had mine on Friday and just about to post my pics

awww they are great, i think 4d is amazing

It looks like it says BLOB at the top which made me laugh because that is what we call our LO (it actually says 8L/OB :rotfl: )

What great pics :D I had mine on Saturday but pics arent as good as yours :wink: Its great to see baby isnt it?! :cheer:

:rotfl: tangerinedream we said the same thing and had a good laugh about it :wink:

Thanks Snuggle it was lovely to see baby and glad i have a dvd so i can keep watching baby, s/he was 2lb 6 oz when i had that scan, is that about normal for 28 weeks ?

Your all getting 4D scans done i'm gonna have to get one now!

Your baby looks gorgeous Paula it must be great seeing your babys face like that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back