I'm back and guess what I got on holiday

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
I'm back from my holiday, I missed coming on here I was thinking about everyone. Well a week into my holiday AF came!!! Can you believe it, I not had one for 9 months then it waits til I'm on holiday to come. It was only very light and not really painful. Its a good job I to my clomid with me just in case, but I'm not sure if I took it properly. Because I was light I thought it would go after a couple of days so I took it on day 6 for 5 days and I'm on day 14 today, not had chance to BD since Thursay cos of travelling back etc. Done an OPK an hour ago and there was a faint 2nd line and I've been having possibly Ov pain since yesterday, but OH has his sperm count on wednesday so can't BD after today :( . Anyway off to read 3 weeks worth of posts.
:hug: :hug:

welcome back honey. hope you had good hols despite the arrival of AF.

:hug:

i think your the only person who would be happy that af arrived lol good luck with ovualting and bding !

and welcome back ! tell us about ya hols then :hug:

It was a brilliant holiday, Americans are so genuinly friendly even the bums. Spent loads of money, bought lots of cheap stuff. I feel like I need another week off to recover, we walked everywhere for hours on end (it's given me a perter butt and the spare tyres round the tops of my thighs has almost disappeared, it'll soon be back :roll: ) Vegas was cool too, didn't get hitched there :( , doubled my money on the slot machines, a dollar on the penny slots and got 2 bucks back :lol: I was well chuffed. Saturdays in downtown San Francisco were amazing, there was markets, street entertainers, bands on the corners of roads. I didn't wanna come back :cry: if it wasn't for my dog we wouldn't have. Back to work tomorrow :cry: :cry: :cry:

hey darlin' welcome back - hope you had a great holiday - sorry about AF (she always turns up when you least want it doesnt she!? :x )

she always comes when you least expect it.... fingers crossed for you now. :hug:

I was talking to a couple of people at work about AF coming and they said it's something to do with the air pressure on the plane cos they always came on on holidays, strange :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back