im all emotional

emx279

Reaction score
at the moment, mostly over little things. Its strange but have got upset over nothing, been crying when watching programmes on tv that make me feel happy, and sad.

I was the same. I also went through the stage of being a complete nightmare. everyone annoyed me over the smallest little things. Its eased off abit now thank god!

Claire x

I felt like this in my last two pregnancies, although its a bit early this time yet.
It got a little better in the middle but by the end i was a wreck again, i used to feel emotinal even seeing a newborn in the street or seeing something slightly sad on tv!

sophie

I can totally sympathise poor DH took the brunt yesterday over a lettuce long story to explain but finding my moods are really up and down and I can cry and get upset so easily.

Over lettuce ppfff sounds so silly now! :shock:

I went through that stage a couple of weeks ago but now ive turnt into a right b*tch

Its only your hormones hun, completely normal. I find Im nearly crying when I think about having to cook etc lol.

thanks for all the repiles for me its new too me as i wasnt like this the last 2 times. :hug: :hug:

i cried all the wa through eastenders tonight!!

Oh God me too kmac! Especially when they threw the baby out of the window - I was in a right state! :oops:

ive just watched it on bbc 3 , i did too, cry all the way through it :oops:

I got emotional on wed when Harold left Neighbours! Now, how sad is that!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back