Crying

LOL it was this woman who brought in pictures of her Jewish family from Manchester who lived in France (I think), she brought letters they had wrote to her family back in England as well. This woman and her children then got gassed and killed because they were Jewish :( xxx

LOL it was this woman who brought in pictures of her Jewish family from Manchester who lived in France (I think), she brought letters they had wrote to her family back in England as well. This woman and her children then got gassed and killed because they were Jewish :( xxx

OK, I understand now. I was imagining some smug guy got told his french dresser with Queen Anne legs was a fake or something *BOO HOO HOO HOO* etc.

LOl, good, glad its not just me?

What about the anger? Anyone else moved into agressive and angry?

Last night my DH was texting and not responding to me and i grabbed his phone and threw it out of the room! We were both a bit shocked I think. (Then I cried some more).

That cracks me up Starfish! I am both over emotional and over-agressive at times, today for instance was our 2nd years anniversary and DH had the day off work for some" us" time as we both work crazy hours. I really realised how mean i was being today after spending so much time with him from the way he drives to the way he yawns, things he says incorrectly and if he so much as looks at me the wrong way i cry. Feel sorry for the poor sod!:lol:

I have spent the last 5 days in Norwich with my gorgeous family and drove back to Bournemouth today.
I cried all the way :( 250 miles! It was dangerous apart from anything else but I just couldn't help it.
I had like 4 big tears at a time coming from each eye :(
I cried cos I miss my mum, I cried cos I miss my nieces, i cried cos I miss my ex, I cried cos I'm worried about my baby, and I cried cos Adeles 'Someone like you' was playing!
Emotional wreck or what?! I kinda say all this jokingly but deep inside my heart I feel sad. I really hope all this passes soon :(

AND I MIGHT CRY AGAIN IF THE TICKER DOESN'T WORK AGAIN SOON!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back