im a newbie

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
hi everyone

i new to this site, so just wanted to say hi :) was wondering how everyone is feelin and copin with the lovely symtoms of pregnancy lol

im due the 8th may which makes me 9+1 anyone else due around the same time!

I am due on the 10th so two days behind you! Hello and welcome to the madhouse! No symptoms for me save for tiredness and brown spotting! xx how u doing? x

Hi Lyndsey, I am new as well....first post so thought I'd reply to you and maybe start a newbie thread! I am due on May 17th which makes me just over 7 weeks. First baby so everything's new and overwhelming but exciting!

hi and thanx for the welcome

im doing really well at the moment just feel tired all the time and boobs have been pretty sore!! but i can cope with that, its better than 9 months of sickness and heartburn like with my previous two children

glad u are doing well too xxx

Welcome to the site and congrats! u'll find that all the girls on here are so helpful so enjoy! x

Hi Lyndsey, I am new as well....first post so thought I'd reply to you and maybe start a newbie thread! I am due on May 17th which makes me just over 7 weeks. First baby so everything's new and overwhelming but exciting!

hi and welcome to the joys and worries of pregnancy

this is my 3rd pregnancy, but doing well at the moment not many symptons!! how you feeling i bet ur really excited as its ur first :)

your not far behind me so probably go through pretty much the same things the same time xxx

I am really excited, it was a bolt out the blue and very unexpected! We hadn't been trying as such but my fiance and I decided about 3 years ago to stop using contraception and let nature take it's course. 3 years on we had pretty much decided it wasn't going to happen for us and had accepted the fact then went on holiday to Greece and bam! I come home to this little surprise! The 3 S's did the trick! So yes very exciting, just getting my head around it all!

I have a few symptons, tired, sore boobs and a bit of cramping which worried me a bit but looking round this site it would appear that is quite normal so fingers crossed all is ok...no morning sickness yet. Yay!

Hi welcome to Tri 1:wave: I'm just over 7 weeks, due 21st May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back