I'm a auntie whoop

nbrintz

Reaction score
My brothers girlfriend had a baby boy this morning weighing 6lb2oz name mason x

I was just wondering If royal baby will arrive today as well x

I'm terrible I not interested in it to be honest. I know it is an heir to the throne and all that but I just think that there is a ridiculous amount being made of it. That is just my opining though. I not interested in the royals at all x

Oh lovely! I'm so broody. Baby cuddles with a new nephew sound fab.

I'm terrible I not interested in it to be honest. I know it is an heir to the throne and all that but I just think that there is a ridiculous amount being made of it. That is just my opining though. I not interested in the royals at all x

I know what u mean may sound selfish and don't mean to but I'm more interested in October and getting my own here safely x

I know what u mean may sound selfish and don't mean to but I'm more interested in October and getting my own here safely x

I agree with you both! Too much fuss. She probably don't even want all this fussing I know I wouldn't! Pain and the heat gosh! :L

I'm excited to see my baby more :)

Congrats on becoming an auntie that's lovely news! ;)
Xx

Awww cute! And it was the same day as the royal after all! Xx

Here he is
ubehyzez.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member