Illness

cassi

Reaction score
Am i wrong when i think that you are much more prone to illness when pregnant? i never used to get sick much but since been pregnant i get sick quite alot which is annoying.

Well on thursday i was sick at work and there was some blood in my sick so obviously very worried i went home, since i had also had diorreah (sp?) that morning and didnt feel well anyway. Well anyway i spoke to doctor and he said i had viral gastro again and the blood was most likely from the straining to my throat from been sick.

Well i got a text from one of the girls at work asking how i was etc, i said im abit better but spent alot of my time on the loo thursday and abit better friday but still been sick etc. I then said oh and i heard that some of the other children came down with the same thing on friday and had to go home *oops*.

Well i got a reply saying, oh well then at least management will beileve you were actually ill. And i replied, why? did they say i wasnt?

and app they have been saying that because alot of the girls that get PG there take alot of sick leave so they think its dodgy and have been questioning whether i was actually ill or not!!

well i replied saying, maybe the reason for that when your PG you get sickness MUCH more than when your not pg, obviously if i wanted to take leave for the sake of it i would of still gone to work during my first 12 weeks of pregnancy when i was sick everyday, naseaus none stop and couldnt eat a think with terrible headaches, but i still went in everyday, even though whenever i sat down because i wasnt feeling well you had members of staff that would run to management saying i wasnt working enough!!!! ?( i work in a nursery btw, so not the easiest job to do when your not feeling 100%)

well as you can tell i am really pissed off and it seems like i should have a video camera at home in my bathroom to prove that im ill when i say i am!!!! :x :x :x

it is tru that you do get alot more prone to sickness ass all your anti bodies are protecting your little bean they dont fight as well as they should do to germs ect

Hope you feel better soon hun take care
xxxxx

found out which member of management did the bitching, will confront her on monday silly f'in cow!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back