Ill....so ill.....

Xena

Reaction score
I've had a stomach bug for 3 days now. I've just had to spend the past 5 hours in bed rolling around in agony. I've thrown up twice in the past hour.
It keeps dying away and coming back. I had it for several hours last night and was throwing up, and the night before, but inbetween it seems to die down and I foolishly had dinner earlier thinking it had gone.
I know better now. I'm eating NOTHING but dry crackers, dry toast and yoghurt tomorrow.

God I feel so poorly :puke:

Oh yuk, there's nothing worse. :(

Hope you feel better today hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG SNAP!!!!!! You poor thing.
Stuart, Jess and I have been up all night being sick. Joe is fine but we think we caught it from him as he was very sick last Wednesday morning. Either that or its something we ate because Joe didnt eat anything except yogurts yesterday and we were all sick within 10 mins of each other.

Hope you feel better soon hun.

Hi hun, have you tried buscapam (sp?) they are REALLY good when u have abdominal cramps? Hope your feeling better soon x :hug: :hug:

thanks everyone.

happy chick I've never heard of that. Do you get it from the over the counter at the chemist?

I'm feeling a little better today, but my dad has now come down with it. Marvellous :wall:

I'm not eating anything much today, I don't want to set myself off again, I'm still feeling delicate.

Laura I'm sorry to hear you have it too - must be something going round :hug:

glad you are feeling a bit better today hun, how horrid tho - I hate being sick!

Xena said:
happy chick I've never heard of that. Do you get it from the over the counter at the chemist?

Yes it can be bought at chemist or most supermarkets, its quite expensive but its really good. I've taken it in the past when I had a reaction to some antibiotics and it was excellent, i've also taken it when my IBS has been bad. I'd says its defo worth a try :)

http://www.buscopan.co.uk/uk/homepage.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back