if u were me?

hayels

Reaction score
ok so if u were me what would u do?
so as most of u will know i have now have mc 3 times. i will now be tested to see if they can find out why this keeps happing but they said it might take some time for me to be seen. so really just wonted to know if u were me would u start trying again soon as. wait for a while then try again or wait for all test to be done and see what they find and then try. we have said we would wait till around feb next year regardless if we have had tests or not but the prob is i really miss being pregnant or just even trying to get pregnant. am hating having sex at the mo cos it feels pointless to me i know that sounds silly. sorry for long post xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I think hun I'd wait but push for the tests :hug: but I do understand your desire to try again :( but I think 3 in a row I would wait hun xxx

If i were you . . . I would try and relax (i cant imagine what you have gone through), push for the tests, and just try and enjoy sex again, and if it happens, it happens! I understand it would be so traumatic if you mc'd again, but im only speaking from my point of view. i think thats what id do. i really wish you all the best and hope you can just chill and be happy :) and really hope things work out for you. x

and i havent a notion. i know after my mc i was told to wait 6 months and i did and we brought our wedding forward but i know i cudnt have waited to ttc if i wasnt getting married... i def would have tried sooner.... so i dont know what to advise you.... worst case scenario is your health at jeopardy if you get pg again and mc again?? cos if so then its worth waiting to be totally ready physically and mentally to try again.... would it cost loads to go private for tests?? xx

thanks girls. i think its more my mental health that would be at risk lisa if it happened again but part of me thinks i could cope with it but i know it would be mega hard to lose again. i have looked in to paying privet but it is mega expensive xxxxxx

i thought u wud say that bout money...... :( i know this is terrible but when i look at madison i know i wud go thru ten mc's to have her here and im not saying they are not difficult but shes worth it iykwim?? i dont know what advice to give you but you know well all be here for you whatever you decide :hugs: xx

I think i'd do the same as Lexi and just try and bring some normality and intimacy back between you and your partner in the bedroom.

I certainly wouldn't be waiting around for the doctor just because with you being able to conceive easy enough the chances are that they won't be able to tell you anything anyway...

All the best xxx

hard to say, me and my mrs find it hard to even get pregnant but when ever we do we seem to lose them. so we just keep trying no matter what. depends on your reasons for mc. if you get pregnant easy then wait. if no then i would say keep trying. you dont know how long it will be til next time. 4th time lucky maybe.

good luck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back