Ideas?? X

Hubby has said he still loves fletch for a boy... He liked it last time too. I don't hate it but am not convinced ~ what do you think? X
Fletch? I my first thought was about old comedy "Fletch lives" with Chevy Chase:) It's rather interesting name. I also can not say I am in love with it, but it is not that bad:)

Fletch, I don't know. I don't mind it, but I don't love it. I do love that you love Blossom though! I'm not allowed it so I wanted you to use it if I can't! :) xx

Does hubby not like blossom? Mine says it's a horses name! Shucks was hoping that you would like fletch and that it might grow on me!! Most of the names he comes up with are horrific so since I didn't hate this one I am trying to be positive and say I will consider it. It's defo better than the 'clint' or 'gene' he has come up with so far!!!

Does hubby not like blossom? Mine says it's a horses name! Shucks was hoping that you would like fletch and that it might grow on me!! Most of the names he comes up with are horrific so since I didn't hate this one I am trying to be positive and say I will consider it. It's defo better than the 'clint' or 'gene' he has come up with so far!!!

Clint and Gene are a no from me!! No hubby says Blossom is a fairys name! :) I've got a feeling we'll come across some boys names we love, we've got to :) do you think you're having a boy? Xx

Ha they are a total no from me too!! And also, what's wrong with a fairy name??!! Haha! I have no idea,y brain says girl cause that's what I have always seen myself with, and pregnancy is so far exactly the same as with my daughter, but not sure if my scan pic looks a little masculine! A boy would take a little while to get my head around I think! What do you feel? X

I feel exactly the same! I feel so like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter, so I've been thinking girl. I can't imagine having a boy, but I wouldn't mind. I think it's just because I've never Bern pregnant with a boy! Haha shall I suggest Tinkerbell to my husband just to wind him up? My daughter would love us to have a fairy name. Ooh, maybe I'll suggest Fairy as a name just to really freak him out :) xx

Haha you are mean!!! But yes, do it!! Last time I suggested a few awful names to hubby before giving him one I really liked to try and make it sound lovely ~ he loved the awful ones!!

Baby wise I just think pink, and floral and pretty girls names.... Boys I just find that bit harder to get excited about. But I will, if it is x

I'm definitely finding out yes. Partly because I'm impatient and partly to help prepare my daughter who will be gutted if it's a boy :) will you persuade hubby do you think? I want you to find out so we can shortlist names together haha! Xx

Haha ~ well I will tell him 'wish upon a star' says so and that is bound to persuade him! My daughter and step daughter have both put in a request for a girl... Today we took them shopping as they both wanted to buy the baby a toy... Belle picked a pink one and I literally couldn't persuade her that it may be a boy, she just kept saying 'but it's a sister!'

Btw my step daughters middle name is pearl which I love x

Ooh Pearl is beautiful! God we need to stop talking about girls names! What if we both have boys? You'll have to go with Clint and I'll end up with something like Dave haha! By the way, you don't have to always refer to me as 'wishuponastar' (I'm sure you'll want to talk about me all the time :) ) you can call me Cass. Xx

Haha thanks cass! If we both end up with boys we can have serious discussions in about 6 weeks?? Go back to teddy, jude, Humphrey etc!

Ps i~ I am not having a clint, and please don't you have a dave!!!! X

Hahaha! You're having a Cliiinnntt, you're having a Cliiinnntt! I won't be having a Dave, I assure you. Pleeeaaassseee find out! By the way, are you Mary Poppins because you like the film? Or are you 'practically perfect in every way?' Xx

P.s. I'm so sorry I've taken over your thread!

Feel I should 'private message' you rather than submit everyone else to our waffle, but have no idea how to do it!!!! Mary poppins as am a childminder, so ask myself numerous times a day 'what would Mary poppins do?' Certainly not perfect in any way, shape or form sadly!

Ps | I am NOT having a clint!!! EVER!

I'll see if I can work out how to private message. Keep an eye out! Xx

Truly are!!

Oh having said that, I love truly as a middle name.... Considered Isabelle truly before thinking of Isabelle lilac x

Truly is from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang! That should be your username...Chitty. But yes, Truly is really pretty. Xx

I had a dream that I called baby Primrose, how funny. Such a sweet name. What about Arthur xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back