ID for UK flights?

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
This might sound like a really stupid question (bear with me, I've never been on a plane!) but what ID do you need to fly within the UK, say newcastle to london? I dont have a passport so would they accept my driving license as photographic ID? :?

it will tell you on the website of whoever ur booked with coz it depends on the airline..i think a full uk driving license is acceptable by all!

x-kirsty-x said:
This might sound like a really stupid question (bear with me, I've never been on a plane!) but what ID do you need to fly within the UK, say newcastle to london? I dont have a passport so would they accept my driving license as photographic ID? :?

i don't think its a stupid question. Its not one ive ever thought of but im interested to know the answer.

I fly domestic quite a lot and your driving liscence is absolutely fine x

my mum has just been to edinburgh?sp and they would only accept a passport that was with bmi baby

A driving license is usually fine, i watched airport and this guy didnt have a passport just a driving license and wanted to get home to poland and they said no and changed his flight to edinburgh using his driving license as proof so he could go to the polish embassy

anything offical ID with ur pic on hun will do, but like others have said passprt or driving licence are the best

Has to be either your passport or driving licence no other id cards are accepted. Student cards or work id cards won't be accepted partically with easyjet or ryan air

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back