• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ice Lollies!!

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Anyone else got a massive craving for cold things at the moment. Its all I seem to want. Cold drinks, ice lollies, ice, ice-cream.

So I've decided I'm going to start making my own, so that I can make heathly options. I found this little beauty in Lakeland Plastics which will make an ice lolly in under 10 mins!! HAPPY DAYS!! http://www.lakeland.co.uk/14438/Zoku-Quick-Pop-Maker

Granted its a bit of an expensive gadget, but if I start using it now, no doubt I'll get great use out of it this summer.

Would make a pregnant lady very happy - Ice lollies at mine if anyone wants one :D xx

Last edited:
ha ha!! I think its just to keep cool. Swimming sounds bliss xx

I am loving cold things at the moment!!

Hubby has one of those old school ice lolly trays and before he went away he was making me smoothie ice lollies.... bliss!!

I love the ice lolly maker, looks fab.... Hubby may get home to yet another kitchen gadget....xx

Mmmmm. Home made ice lollies. I only have a mould for lollies so mine would take longer than 10 minutes. Goddamn! Plus our fridge is close to empty so there's nothing to make lollies with. Gotta go out to the shops now. Your house is probably a tad far for me... Or I'll bring Chinese dumplings and you can provide dessert? Enjoy xxx

I've been craving ice creams, tescos equivalent to magnums are YUM and they are great for heartburn. And the r whites lemonade ice lollies are soooo good too.

Mmmmm. Home made ice lollies. I only have a mould for lollies so mine would take longer than 10 minutes. Goddamn! Plus our fridge is close to empty so there's nothing to make lollies with. Gotta go out to the shops now. Your house is probably a tad far for me... Or I'll bring Chinese dumplings and you can provide dessert? Enjoy xxx

Mmmmm Chinese Dumplings....

Been eating lollies since November lol. I like ice poles best so they are on our weekly shop :) xx

I love having an ice pop or lolly or even ice cream :)

My problem is I normally have one the night before a midwife appointment when I forget I have to pee in a pot and then there is a tiny amount of glucose in my wee....... I have managed to get them to hold off on another GTT test by explaining what I have eaten lol :)

xxx

YES!!!! Got a freezer full of ice lollies. Can't get enough of them. Been like It for Ages!!! Twisters are my favourite at the minute. Mmmmm. Might have one now!

I love ice lollys too at the moment, especially fruit pastel ones and mini milks :) Asda also do apple flavour ones which are divine, I was eating one at ten o clock last night!

Just had to get one from the local shop, it was an R Whites one - A-MAZ-ING!!! Looking forward to trying to make my own though. xx

DEAL!!!!!! Thats an absolute no brainer - My idea of a heaven!! That would be the best meal in the world dumplings followed by ice lollies, delish!!
xx

I had this craving when it was freezing in december and january lol!!

I normally don't like ice cream or lollies but I'm addicted to Caramac ice creams just now!! They are 4 for £1 just now in Tescos and they last about a day!! Xx

always got ice lollies in now love them x

I'm also loving ice lollies, currently on my 3rd today! Baby seems to love them too and always goes on a kicking spree when I eat them! x

Last week we were told not to turn our air conditioning on at work because there's something wrong with it and they need to fix it. Last week that wasn't much of a problem, this week I have almost melted each day at work, we got some little fans but they just move the warm air around.

This afternoon when one of my colleagues came in with lemon ice lollies for everyone... I have never been so grateful for an ice lolly in my life before :lol: Bought some Mars ice creams at the weekend as well, mmmmmm yum yum yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back