iCandy prams

Ouch, pricey! But I guess you pay for quality! Thanks for letting me know x

Oh yes, they are definitely not cheap! In fact the man in the shop referred to them as the "Rolls Royce of prams" haha! But all that being said, you really can see and feel the difference in quality between these and the cheaper alternatives.

They do now publish a price list on website I was told

X Helen x - is that the baby show at the NEC? I looked for icandy on the exhibitors list and couldn't find it ... Was it sold by someone else for them last year? Sounds like a great deal!

X Helen x - is that the baby show at the NEC? I looked for icandy on the exhibitors list and couldn't find it ... Was it sold by someone else for them last year? Sounds like a great deal!

The lady picked hers up at the Baby Show at the Excel, but I'm hoping the same company will be there at the NEC. I haven't actually checked on the baby show website if they are going to be there or not, but they are called "Baby Planet". They have a website too http://www.babyplanetonline.co.uk/ but I'm assuming that the deal was exclusive to the day of the show (and hopefully the next one!).

EDIT: just had a look on the baby show website, and yes Baby Planet are going to be there!

Last edited:
I have bought the iCandy peach jogger in cranberry! For me there was no competition, I think the peach is much more attractive and much sturdier than the strawberry, and it pushes so much nicer! Even though you have to take the seat unit off I also find the folding up very easy to do and I don't find it heavy in the slightest! The peach jogger is a bit more expensive than the strawberry, but I think it's worth it! The best idea is to go in and have a look and push though, I was planning on getting the apple but didn't like it anywhere near as much as the peach when I tried them! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back