iCandy peach or apple?

tiggy

Reaction score
Hi girls

Have any of you gone for the iCandy peach or apple? I originally ordered the strawberry which was due out begining of december but now they have delayed delivery to end of jan after baby will have arrived. Got the option of getting either the peach or apple now but don't kno much about them. Anyone got one of them or played with them in the shop and if so what ate your thoughts? X

ive got an icandy apple.
to be honist there is much diff between them.
my friend used to run a pram shop, i used to have a play with them all the time.

I have got the cherry which is the lightweight version and I am in love with it and a lot of my friends have them too and rave about them. Dont think you can go wrong with any of the icandys tho!!
xxx

I liked the cherry cause the chassis is smaller and lighter. But I wanted the apple to change it a double (pip converter) we want number 2 close to this one.

I love the peach it's very funky looking, easy to fold and the carrycot is so light x

Im going for the apple :) but goin to have a quick look at strawberry first, but the apple looks lush and sturdy for my fella :) xx

All the icandys are lovely ul grt on great with whichever u choose x

Yeah I think that the peach and apple are more versatile if you want to convert, I plan to sell this one and buy a peach probably if I have them that close together!!
xxxx

Think we are going for the peach! xx

I'm going to get a peach jogger I think. I was really impressed with it when we tried the normal peach in the shop

im hopefully ordering the peach today, really wanted to strawberry too but can't get it for the same reason as you, so annoying as i LOVE it.

only problem i have with the peach is the colour selection. im having a boy so going for the brown and grey one. xx

im hopefully ordering the peach today, really wanted to strawberry too but can't get it for the same reason as you, so annoying as i LOVE it.

only problem i have with the peach is the colour selection. im having a boy so going for the brown and grey one. xx

Omg that's exactly the same as I feel. I loved the strawberry and gutted Im going to miss getting it by only a few weeks. I like the peach but don't really like the colours. We are having a boy too so i will have to get the black one as well but just don't love it like I love the strawberry! X

annoying isn't it? a few months back the peach came in all black which i would have preffered as i'm really not mad on the brown and grey and deffo dont want the sweet pea one :roll: xx

the black jack is nice. and then get a colourd flavor pack to go with it, i love the red and black look
i just love iCandy

Just had a thought.............
my friend who ran/owned the pram shop used to do lending pram/travel systems. basicaly if u wanted a pram and ither 1 orderd it late or it wasnt due for another couple of weeks, they would lend you a travel system... dont know what other shops do. BUT worth asking if uve got ur heart set on the strawberry, ask them.

my friend who ran/owned the pram shop used to do lending pram/travel systems. basicaly if u wanted a pram and ither 1 orderd it late or it wasnt due for another couple of weeks, they would lend you a travel system... dont know what other shops do. BUT worth asking if uve got ur heart set on the strawberry, ask them.

ooh thanks, that's I good idea and definitely worth asking about. I shall pop in and ask next time im passing the shop im getting it from xx

Ooh thanks for mentioning that I will pop in and see if the shop I am getting mine from do this xx

did u ask in your shops about a loan pram?

how sad am I, I didnt know what an Icandy peach or apple was so had to google it lol :-S xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back