iCandy Apple

Caitlyns Mummy x

Reaction score
Right, I want a new pushchair, but we're TTC so obviously I'm eventually going to need a double, so was wondering about the iCandy Apple, I have the Cherry and love it so....?

Anyone know if the Apple is any good? And does it convert into an alright double?

I have no idea, sorry. But are you feeding it to her or is all this talk of fruit confusing you enough to post in the wrong section?! :lol:

I love my Apple. I've had a few prams, and I prefer my Apple over my Buzz tbh. Its light and easy to use and turns very well, and is very stable. I don't have any experience of it as a double, but if I needed a double I would use it as one.

I've converted to a Pear. :) I'm not using it yet so I cant really say but for the money I thought it was daft not to convert it. If you have a regular Apple it just needs the pip converter but if it's a jobber chassis you need that plus a new nose plate. Car seat adapters are extra and so is carrycot fabric (you need 1). :flower:

I've converted to a Pear. :) I'm not using it yet so I cant really say but for the money I thought it was daft not to convert it. If you have a regular Apple it just needs the pip converter but if it's a jobber chassis you need that plus a new nose plate. Car seat adapters are extra and so is carrycot fabric (you need 1). :flower:

Ooooh did you! Right, how do I know if it's the cheapest one to convert :rofl: xx

I paid £270 for the pip converter kit - frame, wheels, 2 x seats, 2 x raincovers.
Car seat adapters are £30 a pair - I bought 1 set of lower adapters for £15 off ebay.
Carrycot covers are £80 - I bought a lower carrycot cover for £35 off ebay.
Maxi Cosi is obviously optional. I wouldnt have bought one TBH but I got a free one when I did that testing for M&B before.
I think I'm going to need cosy toes at some point but that will be in the winter so I'm gonna wait and see how I get on with it. If I dont like the Pear I'll flog it before I need them!

Do you need to convert to a double? You said in another thread somewhere that you don't use a pushchair with Caitlyn any more... or are you planning ahead for numbers 2 and 3? :lol:

Last edited:
i hated my apple.. never got on with it.

we were gonna get the apple but decided against it....wish we'd got it now. i hate the pram we have now.

i like how the apple can be converted to a double.

What pram have you got just now katie?

Well I figure I better have the option, if her little brother and sister are being pushed around she might want to be too? I dunno I've never had kids, plural, I just want to be prepared :rofl:

Thank you ladies xx

Edit: I just realised I said brother AND sister :rofl: iCandy don't do triples do they :rofl:

Last edited:
The thought of having to go through the whole pram picking business again would terrify me I ended up with 2 anyway cos I can't mak a decision. My the time I'd picked a double bby number would be walking :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back