icandy Apple + Pink Accessories + Maxi Cosi Adaptors (Will Sell Separately)

Wobbles

Reaction score
Prefer collection from North Wales (Near Rhyl) but will discuss courier.
:D

Pram unit
Good condition just normal use/wear no damage to the fabric etc & clean
Want £180

Pictures
http://s939.photobucket.com/albums/ad237/babyandbump/icandy/
As you see the main cosmetic wear is around the wheels which is never avoidable other than this the pram is in working and looked after condition.

Also available
Pink cosy toes
Pink liner/seat snuggle
Maxi cosi car seat adaptors

Paypal

ATM I only have a pic of my 2 girls on it but will be getting some more soon.

Its in pretty good shape :D nothing major cosmetic (just the odd scratch to frame but again nothing major which is general use marks can't be avoided) x

29171_10150187467130651_559095650_12177619_3805886_n.jpg

So what would i need to go in it? can i buy them seperate? As i am wanting beige cosy toes ect ? :shock: God im a novice lol but does it go 3 ways? Like pram, parent facing ect? And also are the handles ajustable as im only 4 foot 8? :) Been after one those since i found out i was preggie lol and i suppose a trip to walse would be a nice day out :dance: xx

So what would i need to go in it?
A baby :lol:

Im selling the foot and seat snuggle seperately anyway hun so you can buy your own colours :D You just need the usual footmuff and the seat snuggles are for nicer weather (making the pram more comfortable) I personally just took the top part of the foot muff off. :D

Pram seat faces towards you or away from you (can be clipped off easily and reversed)
you can use it with a car seat (maxi cosi & adaptors needed)
Handles have 3 levels - Lowest is too low for me Im 5.4

Blackpools quite a journey lol?! Courier possible - I think it will cost about £25 fully insured.

I am taking more pics in the morning BTW if you need them ...have another woman (or 2) on other forum interested (just so you know) x

The apple can convert to a double pram aswell with the right kit cant it? xx

I considered the phil & teds but they look so crammed at the back and looking at my girls now I can't see Megan being in it - Mind the main thing that put me off was the no shopping space and inability to hang a changing bag over the handle ...being a woman that was a priority :lol:

Where will you put it? Apparently you can't have anything hanging over or it whacks baby in head :rofl:

I have mine as a Pear and I love it! I hang my bag over the handle ok....:shrug:

You know if I'd been further along I would have snapped this up :(

Sounds great ive been at work all day only just got home sorry! :) But for some reason i cant see the piccys! Dotn worry about Journey length we love travellin and any excuse for a day out :dance: lol ... Where are the other pics and how long can you hold it for?

EDIT - ive found the pics on photobucket link haha!

Last edited:
the pictures are in the pink link on the first post!! its lovely leanne and def great buy!!
i really like it but think i need to wait alittle longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back