ibiza

trixipaws

Reaction score
i miss it! we go every year but obviously hav 2 giv it a miss this year! if we do go next year it will be VERY expensive, coz not only do we both need passports renewing, but we'd hav 2 get millie a passport, and pay for a flight for my sister to come stay with us so she can babysit when we go out! (i think well miss it next year too!)
whos going on holiday and where are u going? ill try to rub some of ur holidayness onto myself lol

we are takin Jam away for his 1st bday on his first plane trip in 2 weeks!!

so far its cost £52 for passport, £450 for flights plus at least another couple of hundred for his pressies and then hes havin another party when we get home!!! :shock:

babies + holidays = poor bank account!!!

i'm feeling your pain trixipaws. We are also Ibiza addicts! Love it so much. Always get terrible ibiza blues when we come back, which seem to last all year till we go again.. dunno what it is about that island? It's just got something special about it hasn't it.

We've had to miss out on our annual trip this year due to finances and being a bit paranoid about the heat when pregnant, but are already making plans to take our little one when she is a couple of years old! Woo! Im excited already!!

Where do you normally visit when you go? What do you love about it so much?

luv

Angela and bump x x

We are going to Houston in Oct/Nov time as hubby has a course there with his work so we will fly over and meet him and stay with the inlaws.
I am so nervous about travelling with Arianna on my own!!

I cant wait tho - not had a proper holiday for sooooo long! :dance:

i've got the holiday bug too hun, not going anhywhere this year though . looked into going to isle of wight but even that is too expensive!!
i feel like the only one whos not going anywhere this year :(

maybe next year, fancy Portugal :cheer:

foxymum said:
i feel like the only one whos not going anywhere this year :(

Trust me you're not :hug:

We were meant to go on a boat holiday (canal barge) 6 weeks before Jake was born (begining of June) but the flooding has seen to that :(

might ask if we can go at the end of the summer/early autumn instead and take Jake with us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back