I went to the drs...again!

Jade89

Reaction score
Hiya all, don't think ive been on for a few days I have been getting the max users error :( and internet being so slow!

I went to the drs for them swabs though and she said it just looks like thrush :? I have the results thursday.

It was no where near as degrading as I thought it would be lol, she let me get undressed behind a curtain where the couch was :cheer: dunno what I was worried about :doh:

Water sample came back yesterday...a water infection again and 3rd round of antibiotics :(

Also...We have given in to sex a few times :oops: (I have made him wear a condom though incase the pessary hasn't worked)...sorry about this it's all TMI...but at the end when you...ya know...it sends a shooting pain up my tummy :( I don't know what could have caused this... :? We had sex the day before my scan though and baby was fine so I don't think the shooting pain is doing anything to my baby...! :think:

Sounds very uncomfortable :( But glad you're getting treatment!

x

Yup getting treatment but this is 3rd lot of anti biotics in 2 months! :wall: Before I start taking them I think i'm going talk to the Dr about it, after 2 rounds...surely they arent working nomore?

Plus more antibiotics means more thrush too...great stuff! It's just one vicious circle right now!

Urgh, thats a ghey circle to be stuck in :(
does canesten not help you or are we not meant to use that?
I hope they try and sort it! :hug:
xx

I have heard of the shooting pain before when you O. I think it's because your uterus contracts and because baby's in there you feel it. Does it also harden? I know jazzmum2be made a topic before about it and she said about the stomach hardening and the funny shooting pain, not exactly sure, worth having a look for her topic :)

yes we can use canesten, but the pessary is the only thing that agrees with me. Doc said its fine to use as long as your careful inserting it.

Found that thread thanx! Glad it's normal! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back