I was a bit naughty last night ...

evie_smith

Reaction score
Ok confession time .... had a couple glasses of wine lol! I know I shouldn't do but I miss it! and thought a couple won't hurt I have been havin the odd half a glass here and there as my mw said I can have upto 3 units a week when preg but I wasn't a huge drinker lol before I was pregnant just on the odd occasion lol!! But but :shock: I think I'm cravin it haha! Not the alcohol but the taste lol!! I even bought lambrini perry coz it was weaker so I could drink an extra glass now I feel really guilty :( oops! X please don't hate me ladies had to tell someone x x x x x x

I had the odd glass when I was pregnant and really craved baileys, which I hate! I was good thou and managed to make do with baileys ice cream :wall:

Mmmmmm balies!!! This thread may not help me ...... :rotfl:

Looooooove balies!!! I'm getting a huge bottle at Christmas or two lol and one or 2 six pints of full fat milk haha coz I will be breastfeeding lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks :) although I still feel a little bad lol but it was only lambrini lol just don't think I'm ment to hve the whole 3 units in one night :rotfl:

I had abit of cider last week! I'm gagging for a drink! Ive got a bottle of blue wkd here and im tempted to pack it in my hospital bag! hahaa

Lol I've had the odd one, I cracked open a beer at s party the other week and got savagely judged because I was "pregnant and drinking!!!" and was really frowned upon by like everyone, so I only do it in the privacy of my own home now :( x

All my friends keep tellin me how they got slaughtered when preg and their baby was ok lol I'm like omg how people can be one extream to the other haha! X only prob is half the bottle is left in the fridge and I know hubby tonight will be like well if you want it a couple if glasses won't hurt :wall: lol!!! X

Last week we bought Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer and I had one in a pint glass full of ice! It was gorgeous! Lol. I was tempted to have a glass of wine a while ago but didn't have any in so had coke instead (not sure that's any better)! x Dont feel guilty, it's not like you're getting plastered every night or weekend! We're getting a bottle of my favourite champers to crack open after Seb's born!

I still have the odd glass of wine! Love the stuff.

Had a can and a half of lager last night :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back